NFL to NCAA Basketball

dmhtfld

Try rotating your numbers, right now the perspective is off on them.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I like the template. The colts stripes are kinda cool but the saints is about as basic as you can get.

I feel like most teams are going to end up being kinda basic like the saints. I mean a majority of the teams in the NFL have sleeve stripes that will not be visible on these jerseys. Look at teams like the browns, lions, bears, packers, steelers, etc...basically just plain brown, blue, green or black jerseys with numbers. I guess you could move those stripes to the shoulders, similar to the colts, but that might look strange

Good stuff. Nice work.

I've always wondered why NFL properties has never trotted out replica shorts or sweatpants to go with the jerseys. Seems to me that the really hardcore fan would wear the matching shorts or sweatpants to go with their jersey.

BB52Big.jpg

I love the Colts, Bills, and Bengals ones.

Infrared, I remember someone here doing a concept for NFL ersey shorts a few years ago, and they got the same response you gave for the most part, I'll try to find it.

And I think what C Jay Z is trying to say is, while you're implelmenting the football stripes into a basketball uniform, make the rest look like a basketball uniform as well. If you look at a real college basketball jersey the numbers are a tad smaller, and the front of the jersey has a somewhat large script. I think the Bills one would look great if you did this.

yeah i kind of had the same idea. Since it is NFL to NCAA, i think it would be cool to see the teams' workmarks big across the front of the jersey, much like they would on the NCAA jerseys with the small number underneath.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

The bills one really shows how mismatched that uniform is.

yes, I was thinking the same thing...not his fault, but the Bills. But hey I guess Buffalo did a good job matching, look they have red, white, and blue on the pants and jerseys! they do match after all haha

Archived