Ottawa Senators

TalktoChuck

This is a bit of a mish mash of eras for the Sens. They're current duds are not good at all. They use that genreic Edge template for their home and road and their alternate is just a complete mess. I was really inspired by their alternate uniform they wore from 2000-2007. I used that idea for the home and road uniform. As for the alternate i used their alternate logo for inspiration. I used this logo as a shoulder patch for the home and road uniforms. I'm still working on some action templates for these, should be up in a day or two.

Original

Action Templates

Ottawa3.gif

jNTsTyQ.png

I like that you went with the updated 2-d logo instead of the 3-d logo.

Overall, it's good work, but everytime I see the third jersey with the O, I think of the Opera web browser...

Good work on the alternate- Senators fans have been clamouring for a jersey like that since the =O= logo came out, and most of us were sorely disappointed by the pile of crap that is our 'SENS' alternate.

Can't really say I've seen a better execution of that particular idea, though you may want to slide the sleeve stripes upwards a bit- if they're going to contain the numbers, they do need to be a bit higher.

I'm not sure about the home and road- it feels very weird to see the red as the road jersey's numbers and wordmark when there is almost none on the rest of the jersey (aside from small stripes). You'll really have to play with the colour balance to make that jersey work. And as someone else already said, the laurels will need to be moved away from the ends of the sleeves, or they will be hidden by the players' gloves.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Perfection

Light years ahead of what the Senators are wearing. I love how you used the laurel pattern found on the old alternate and reversing the black and gold is a nice touch. Great stuff!

Small update at the top of the screen.

A few things i changed

1.) Moved the stripes and laurel pattern up, so it wouldn't be covered up by the gloves.

2.) Changed the color of the numbers for the away set. Tried to balance the colors a little more.

3.) Moved numbers and stripes higher up on the shoulder for the alternate uniform.

Thanks for the feedback guys, the action templates should be up tonight or tomorrow.

jNTsTyQ.png

On the sleeves of the home and away, you patterns run into each other. Right now it would look like >><< on the sleeves while the waist is >>>>>>> all the way around. Sorry for the typing demonstration, but hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say. On the alternate, maybe slim down the sleeve stripes so the numbers overlap like the logo and back numbers. These are nice, similar to what I did a week or so ago, especially the alternate, great job.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Archived