ESPN's best and worst World Cup jerseys of all time

That list is terrible and what is the problem with England's 90 kit same goes for Germany's Black 2010 kit unless I'm missing something?

Some dummies in England thought that Germany's black kit was too reminiscent of Nazi Germany...Definitely not the first thing that I thought when I saw those Germany shirts, but whatever.

ESPN got the "wrong" list right if only because 1994 had 3 reps, and Lord knows 1994 was easily one of the ugliest World Cups ever.

That list is terrible and what is the problem with England's 90 kit same goes for Germany's Black 2010 kit unless I'm missing something?

Some dummies in England thought that Germany's black kit was too reminiscent of Nazi Germany...Definitely not the first thing that I thought when I saw those Germany shirts, but whatever.

ESPN got the "wrong" list right if only because 1994 had 3 reps, and Lord knows 1994 was easily one of the ugliest World Cups ever.

I personally think Germany's uniforms always look good.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Wasn"t South Korea's 2002 jersey red, not orange, or am I color blind?

Yup, idiot writer...it was more pinkish red than anything..they're nicknamed the 'red devils'. And as I recalled I was in awe seeing the whole stadium in unison wearing that red. It was a cool sight.

The sad parts are that:

1-The France '78 item was only half talked about by the author. Nearly all Argentines in 1978 only had B/W sets. Local TV was not in color until this tournament. (Not like many posters here remember watching the tournament at all).

2-The author is co-writing a WC book for ESPN. If he cannot tell colors for kits, what else did he mess up and the editors had no reason to check as they are not soccer people?

No Denmark from 1986?

Denmark from '86

Two underrated kits from 1986 & A bright spot in 1994.

Northern Ireland

Northen%2BIreland%2BWC86%2BHome.jpg

Netherlands (Pretty sure only time Lotto has done a Dutch kit.)

319493.jpg

That guy's site is incomplete yet solid. But how did the powder blue shorts from England not make it from 1986?

article-1082065-024FEE6A000005DC-809_468x343.jpg

Yes, a nearly great photo. We need a few frames prior though. <_<

How anyone could ever dislike these?

They are my biggest guilty pleasure of sports design.

Adidas threw everything that was early 90's into their kits in 94.

If I could find this uni I would pay anything for it.

Spain%2BWC94%2BThird.png

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I know one thing, Germany's blacks kick ass. So did Mexico's Aztec shirts. Hell, Cameroon's vests were pretty fly. None belong on any "worst" list.

now you know what shirt I'd like to find? The short-lived powder blue US third shirt with the Hab stripe.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Any list of best world cup shirts ever that doesn't put the 1970 Brazil kit at the top of its list is discredited right from the get go.

And the 1990 England world cup shirt is a classic, and is not deserving on a list of the worst of anything.

(On a point of order the Dutch wore Lotto at Euro 96, but yeah 1994 was the only world cup they were wearing Lotto).

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Wasn"t South Korea's 2002 jersey red, not orange, or am I color blind?

Yup, idiot writer...it was more pinkish red than anything..they're nicknamed the 'red devils'. And as I recalled I was in awe seeing the whole stadium in unison wearing that red. It was a cool sight.

video

Now THATS rockin the red.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived