2000th Post

Discrim

whaddaya think of my Giants jerseys?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

First off, I had to do a lot of post padding the last couple days to get to this point :P now i'm here, post 2000...whoa. can you believe it? post 2000.

okay..um, now that i'm at this point i wanted to do something very special, and i believe i have. without further ado, i now give you my new NY Giants concept set.

giants-200thpost.gif

these are meant as secondary jerseys, and the top one is not intended to be silver, but gray (also intended to be a little darker than i show). main reason for that is i wanted white numbers on it.

the design style itself, is modified from a concept i did sometime last year where the striping, as you can see, eminates from the ny. basically, it speaks for itself so i'll shut up now ^_^

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

geebus lord almighty.

Discrim... i fear for your room's walls for they must be covered with bizzarre renderings the likes of which our simple, clear minds can not fathom.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

geebus lord almighty.

Discrim... i fear for your room's walls for they must be covered with bizzarre renderings the likes of which our simple, clear minds can not fathom.

naw, actually the walls consist of a very plain ceiling and very plain walls with assorted posters/SI cutouts posted sporadically.

adding to that, for several months i'd been thinking of something crazy: actually going ahead and making some of my concepts into jerseys i can walk around town wearing...if anything, i can truthfully say it's one of a kind and not the billion throwbacks everybody else has :grin:

2016cubscreamsig.png

This is absolutely unheard of. I mean, just unthinkable.

NUMBERS ON THE FRONT OF HELMETS? I can't believe it. Discrim, you've gone off the deep end this time.

:D I really Discrimilike it. Very Dscriminice.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Congrats on #2000, Discrim...

These are Discrim at his worst... I mean, best... I mean... :suspect:

Discrim designing a normal jersey would be like the American flag with no stars or stripes. It's just plain wrong. :flagusa:

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Discrim... you are the fun, entertaining schizophrenic that makes these boards so much fun...

Congrats on 2000, but those unis are gawd-awful... If Picasso was a player, they might rule, but......

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I always thought a red Giants jersey would kick ass, and for your style, you've proved me right. I'm not a big fan of gray on football jerseys, but thats just me. I wouldn't like to see them wear it obviously, but like you said earlier about getting them made, I would definantly buy one. Thats just me.

discrim, did you steal the template for nike's next soccer jerseys? :D

naw man, nike stole the idea from me when that miami jersey came out, i simply restole it :hockeysmiley:

that's my story and i'm sticking to it! :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

I always thought a red Giants jersey would kick ass, and for your style, you've proved me right.

i thought i'd read somewhere that during either the 30s or 40s the Giants had a red jersey....an alternate now wouldn't be bad.

These are Discrim at his worst... I mean, best... I mean... 

Discrim designing a normal jersey would be like the American flag with no stars or stripes. It's just plain wrong.

if you ain't seen my worst, you'll see it now. i thought it was gone, but i was mistaken...open at your own risk(c/p)...yep, even I hate this thing.

and illustrating how far i've come, here is my very first concept, originally shown at Fanhome: (c/p)Sens red jersey

2016cubscreamsig.png

That Chargers set is vile! How many of your off the wall designs don't make it to posting?

i wish the Bolts one was one of em. most recent ones that haven't made it are:

a Brewers/Rangers pseudo-throwback set based on uniforms they wore against each other in their 93 meetings, Winthrop volleyball, and Croatia football. The volleyball one, however, is ready for posting, i just haven't done so yet.

edit: just remembered another notable that hasn't made it to posting...an Expos TATC jersey.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived