2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

NEW.ERA

My, I think Chicago is awake now.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be physically ill if Philly pulls this series off, it just cant happen.

Your team got to play for the Cup the two previous seasons, including winning it last year. You can deal with Philly (possibly) winning this series.

One Two games away...

Fixed. The Hawks will win the Cup, but not in Philly. This thing's going the full seven.

Can't do it, Viper. I need this thing closed out in 6. I can't have the groomsmen MIA during my rehearsal dinner on Friday.

Not really. He's been invisible for a lot of games. It has to be Toews. Can't be Niemi, too many bad goals given up lately.

I can't handle a seventh game. I'll probably throw up before the game.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I think Dustin Byfuglien is making a great case to be the Conn Smythe if Chicago wins.

i second that .

He had a great Game 5. But he was nonexistent until now in this series. I'd still give it to Toews. If the Hawks win, of course.

Do the Hawks fans really not see the meh-ness of Niemi? He played like a stud for a lot of the playoffs, but they've by and large won in spite of him this series and their losses have a good chunk (not all of course) to do with him. He's one of the most poorly positioned goalies in hockey (outside of the fact that he's well positioned behind a powerhouse team).

(Can't be happy about the result, had to come up with something. But that point was extra apparent to me today--he was so frequently out of position.)

Archived