2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

NEW.ERA

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spain v Portugal

I echo what falcons007 said. Spain have the most complete team and Portugal rely on literally one guy to get it done. Le Roja look to be finally hitting their stride well Portugal didn't seem to motivated to win their group against a Brazilian squad that hasn't been at their best.

Not to single you out or anything. I just don't understand that statement. He's scored like once in 27 or 28 games? :P

I think Portugal will surprise a lot of people.

Hi, how are you?

Mo Edu on, phew.....If Bradley wanted to take a holding midfielder who can't hold, I was available

Can you also play striker on the right side?

I prefer to play a second striker role, but I'm sure I could try :P

Another day, another slow start for Stars & Stripes. They did show some signs of life in the last 25 minutes or so, but Ghana has been clamping down defensively. Not a lot of good chances for the US, and even fewer second chances.

Having already burned one substitution on Edu, I wonder if Bradley will pull the trigger again to start the 2nd half, or save his subs for later when fresh legs are needed.

CCSLC signature.png

There it is. Lil' bit of poetic justice, huh?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived