That Damn William Hung...

Starchild

I'm assuming most, if not everybody here, can't stand that William Hung idiot (or anyone else from American Idol) unless it's for a good laugh at the guy. He had his 15 min and now he's basically walked right into an endless amount of jokes with his first album, "Inspiration" (how cute... cough).

Snoopin' around IGN I read their review of "Inspiration" and laughed the whole time... so if anyone needs a good laugh, go ahead and read it... I don't think any of us could've described William's talent, or lack thereof, better... that is, unless we all simultaneously shot ourselves in the face.

William Hung - "Inspiration" Review from IGN

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

"But the biggest offense is "I Believe I Can Fly." Think of what two cats screwing on a blackboard might sound like, while a dying vulture sings harmony, and you start to approach the aural abuse you'll endure by listening to Hung's rendition."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pure. Comedy. Gold.

I just listened to "I Believe I Can Fly"

It's the funniest thing I've ever heard. I'm tearing up. Wow.

At best, I hope this guy ends up being the deathknell for the grotesquely bloated music industry that churns out crap like this. Maybe this will prove to the record execs that they have, in fact, gone too far and sought ridiculous profits at the expense of quality music.

why anyone would think that the world needs singers like this is beyond me. The poeple who wrote the origonal songs are bad enough when they sing 'pop', wed on't need ameteurs trying to copy them.

my fav part of the whole article

But the biggest offense is "I Believe I Can Fly." Think of what two cats screwing on a blackboard might sound like, while a dying vulture sings harmony, and you start to approach the aural abuse you'll endure by listening to Hung's rendition.
:D

The guy can't sing.... but man, can he bust-a-move

I think it's time I break the phrase out of brief retirement... Waffles say it with me now...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Dork

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

The guy can't sing.... but man, can he bust-a-move

I think it's time I break the phrase out of brief retirement... Waffles say it with me now...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Dork

I second that Dorking.

The 2nd time I heard "I Believe I Can Fly," I got this really queasy feeling that I haven't had since Carl Lewis' national anthem.

What does it say about the show when the only people we remember are those who lost?

Clay Aiken? Second place

William Hung? 1st episode cast-off

side Show Bob---oops, Justin Guarini? boyfriend of Nicole Richie (that might be a loss, too)

The show was fun the first time around. But it's just a parody of itself now. People are fighting to become the signed performer of sacharrin-sweet pop music. It's glorified karaoke, no matter how it's presented. When you think of an idol, you think of someone to worship. Do the masses want to worship an androgynous country bumpkin? A wanna-be rat pack singer? Another female Whitney/Maria sound-alike? This show is nothing cutting edge...it's recycling as its best/worst.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Fuse had a "behind the making of..." Hung last friday. i tripped across it flipping around the dial. they also premired the video for She Bangs. it was quite funny, but he wants to be taken seriously. not my style music, but best of luck to him. his 15 minutes of pop culture fame are about run.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

What does it say about the show when the only people we remember are those who lost?

Clay Aiken? Second place

side Show Bob---oops, Justin Guarini? boyfriend of Nicole Richie (that might be a loss, too)

The show was fun the first time around. But it's just a parody of itself now. People are fighting to become the signed performer of sacharrin-sweet pop music. It's glorified karaoke, no matter how it's presented. When you think of an idol, you think of someone to worship. Do the masses want to worship an androgynous country bumpkin? A wanna-be rat pack singer? Another female Whitney/Maria sound-alike? This show is nothing cutting edge...it's recycling as its best/worst.

those words need to be placed in 50 foot high flaming letters so that all will see and take heed,

if I want to listen to someone sing a mariah carey song, or whitney houston, or Elton John (whose songs deserve more than what these no talent bums did to his music), I'll go out and get a Mariah, Whitney or Elton record and listen to someone who knows what they're doing! Lets see these people sing some origonal songs, how about that for an great show idea! and lets have some more diverse genres please?

Clay Aiken? Second place

Let's not forget George W. Bush.

I saw, I came, I left.

oops, Justin Guarini? boyfriend of Nicole Richie (that might be a loss, too)

Well there go my, "Justin Guarini are gay" theroies. Maybe I shoudl go for bi.....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

this guy pisses the hell out of me. He's making a good amount of Money for being a terrible singer. Only in america can a chinese immigrant, sing awfully and get payed a lot of money.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

makes me shocked that Charles Barkley hasn't been touring lately :D

it's like Gwinnet Gwizzlies: a bad joke that went too far and is now in Downtown Disgraceland

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

ok, Im telling the absolute truth when I say this. seriously

I was working in Berkeley about three weeks ago and while driving between jobs, on the corner of University and Shattuck WAITING FOR A BUS was William Hung.

No joke! It was him. What was interesting though was how he was just standing there by himself. No autograph hounds, no papparazi, not even the "youre william hung, can I shake your hand?".

so rest assured, his 15 minutes should be coming to and end very very soon

Archived