Comic Book Hockey League

number9hockey

I don't understand why some look so bright and have some wierd quality imagery happening, but I love the concepts actually. You should try making a "New" Superman jersey.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

What GL has the last name Scott?!

The first Green Lantern (Golden Age), Alan Scott.

Though I think he should've put "Jordan" on the back (Hal Jordan is the best-known Green Lantern)

v40P3lq.png

It's a cool idea. Not sure about all the colors used here (the Superman one is too bright), and the Alan Scott Green Lantern's costume uses a heck of a lot of red which is absent in your concept. You've done the Hal Jordan/John Stewart/Guy Gardner colors here.

I'd like to see more of these, especially DC (I'm not a marvel guy). I'd love to see how Nightwing, Hawkman, Wonder Woman and Black Canary translate into hockey. I'd also do Bizarro as an alt jersey for Superman, but I'm weird.

Many of them are not too bad, others need to be seriously toned down. If you update any of the above, you should use one or two colors plus some white for shoulder, arm, and hem stripes. Superman and Iron Man are too bright. For Iron Man, there needs to be a white stripe in between some of the maroon and yellow parts to split the colors apart a bit so they won't be an eyesore. The same goes for Superman and a few others.

Also, you can think about adding shoulder logos if you want. That would also be great. And always make sure that the name and numbers are legible.

I'd glad someone decided to start a superhero series because I love DC and Marvel. I'm a fan of both, but I think Marvel has the Edge with all the great movies they released over the years. ;)

God, I feel like such a buffoon. I believe completely whiffing on the Alan Scott thing takes me down a peg or two in the DC Fanboy Hierarchy. He did use the wrong uniform and symbol for ol' Sentinel, though.

Completely unrelated, but Captain Marvel pwns the DCU. SHAZAM!

EDIT: I really like the number treatment on the GL uniform.

Sigs are for sissies.

The Spider-Man 3rd should probably be more resembling the Black and White costume he wore rather than the black ooze-covered regular costume from the 3rd movie

91826-black_spider_man.jpg

I think thats Venom not spiderman, but I could be wrong

The Spider-Man 3rd should probably be more resembling the Black and White costume he wore rather than the black ooze-covered regular costume from the 3rd movie

Quick history:

the alien symbiote bonded with spiderman, and enhanced his powers. when spiderman rejected the symbiote, it bonded with Eddie Brock and together they became Venom. after spiderman got rid of the alien costume, he wore a similar cloth version until Venom confronted him at which point he returned to his signature Red/Blue.

VenomBend.gif

Great concept though. Keep it up. Should create some minor leagues too which include Spawn and some Dark Horse comics as well

Quick history:

the alien symbiote bonded with spiderman, and enhanced his powers. when spiderman rejected the symbiote, it bonded with Eddie Brock and together they became Venom. after spiderman got rid of the alien costume, he wore a similar cloth version until Venom confronted him at which point he returned to his signature Red/Blue.

VenomBend.gif

Great concept though. Keep it up. Should create some minor leagues too which include Spawn and some Dark Horse comics as well

Can you say Hellboy Jersey? :grin:

5amlwx.jpg

Archived