My Nhl Playoff Bracket

KCScout76

kjs_nhl_prediction.jpg

Ok - I'm not Jimmy the Greek, but here's what I think will happen. I haven't picked a winner for the cup yet, I want to see how each team performs thru the 2nd round. I'm favoring the Sharks 55% to 45% at this time.

Thanks EZ for your Stanley Cup Bracket

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

If that's the final, then I quit... OHL for me!

Oh, waaaah.

A Sharks/Tampa series would be good hockey. Both teams have good speed, especially Tampa. I don't think it's going to happen, but it'd be fun to watch.

(Oh, I forgot. Unless Detroit, Colorado, New York [HA!], or Toronto are in it, it's Bad for Hockey. MEH.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I know they reseed Chris - I'm a NHL fan. I just took the bracket and ran.

I was bored and did it about midnite. I can redo it - but the final teams are my picks. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

it can be worse...nashville vs. tampa

And, again, I'd watch that series. Nashville's team speed vs Tampa's team speed, and two seemingly hot goaltenders (at the moment). Fasten your seat belts, and keep your hands inside the car at all times.

I mean, isn't something like this what the league says it's been wanting, teams that play with speed?

POTD 2013-08-22

All ya Nordiques can say what you want about a down-south Nashville-Tampa final series, but I think that'd be great for the game. It'd give two comparatively young teams a big boost on popularity while expanding the NHL's fan base as hometown fans jump on the bandwagon. And both teams play exciting, fast hockey that I'd love to watch any time.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

All ya Nordiques can say what you want about a down-south Nashville-Tampa final series, but I think that'd be great for the game. It'd give two comparatively young teams a big boost on popularity while expanding the NHL's fan base as hometown fans jump on the bandwagon. And both teams play exciting, fast hockey that I'd love to watch any time.

Yeah it sure helped the Ducks, Hurricanes, and Panthers fanbases... great for the game indeed.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

The only way the Cup Finals could be worse that San Jose and Tampa Bay would be to have two canadian teams in the finals...

Talk about "no interest"...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Yeah. Why would any hockey fan want that?

Oh, wait, that's right, we're talking about American interest, which supposedly only cares if it's in New York or LA.

POTD 2013-08-22

The only way the Cup Finals could be worse that San Jose and Tampa Bay would be to have two canadian teams in the finals...

Talk about "no interest"...

Yeah, but the thing is there's no interest from the U.S. anyways, so what difference would it make?

God forbid we get something once a decade.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Anyone else notice that last year's finals was basically NY's neighbor vs. LA's neighbor, and the ratings sucked anyways?

Put it this way: it doesn't matter who's going to win, the ratings are still going to suck in America anyways. So it might as well be an all-Canadian final.

But would ABC air an all-Canadian final?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Just out of curiosity, and this is a question for mainly the Canadians (if you saw this), but did ESPN's ads for hockey games, stating something like "Hockey: Made in America, Shown on Thursdays", bother you in any way? I'm not even Canadian and it bothered me.

Archived