Sneak Peak at the New Pac-10 Logo

uk-owns-iu

Posted a while back by Ry in the 'conference flip-flop' thread:

pac-12_medium.jpg

At the time this was originally posted, I just assumed it was someone's concept.

that's ATROCIOUS. It doesn't appear to be a mountain at all.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

It's a wave inside of a mountain. I feel like it's also a nod to the old Pac-8 logo, but I could be making that up. I also can't find one to verify either (does the main site have conference logos? I couldn't find them...)

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Posted a while back by Ry in the 'conference flip-flop' thread:

pac-12_medium.jpg

At the time this was originally posted, I just assumed it was someone's concept.

It looks like they're personalizing the colors for each team too. For Utah it's red, UW it's purple, Oregon it's green, etc,etc. I don't like that idea. They should just keep blue and stick with that.

I actually kind of like it. Almost reminiscent of a highway sign. Kind of reminds me of the Route 66 sign in a way. Obviously they would have to change the number soon with the 12 teams but I still think it works. Its not perfect, though most of these logos seldomly are.

The previous PAC 10 logo seemed very amateurish to me. Anything would be better than that logo IMHO.

I like it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Wow at anyone thinking that the field would actually be like that lol

Anyway, only thing that sucks is the new logo is getting splattered everywhere but its just gonna have to be changed soon.

Oregon's new turf with new Pac logo

NewTurf1.jpg

Dammit, Nike is even bastardizing the endzones at Oregon.

I'm pretty sure those are just stencils.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived