Colorado Minor League Baseball Concept

JTernup

There are a lot of inconsistencies that you have to clear up. For the patches on the sleeve, try to stay fairly consistent, at least with the home and road uniforms. Also the jersey numbers outlines are inconsistent as well: the home is a three color number, the road and alternate are two, and the bp is one. Try to get the same look with the uniforms so that one can tell it is the same team.

RockiesSig.png

The only things I like about this concept right now are the colored plackets on the home and road and the number font. The logos and scripts are a weird amalgamation of the Cubs and two distinct identities of the Milwaukee Brewers - not generally something a brand new minor league team would use in this day and age. Plus, the home and alts look to be from a separate team from the roads. You need to work all the team colors into the uniform. The presentation is sloppy - the scripts are at inconsistent sizes on the uniform and the whole concept looks rushed. I understand that MS-Paint is not the greatest software to work with, but there are several members on here that use it and still make great concepts.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I'm from boulder and i think it would be cool if we had minor league baseball but honestly this is a mess. It does look like you put some time into this but I pretty much agree with everyone else here. This has the potential to be a great concept but you need to change some things.

Looking back i kind of threw everything together with alot of inconcistensies and it is almost as if all the logos and jerseys are for different teams thanks for the input after reading it and looking back everyone is righy

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

• 6 months later...

If this is first concept, why not help him figure out the technicalities of how to fix it, instead of just telling him what to fix?

There's only so much people can do to help not being in the same room as him or anyone. I think lots of the feedback above is constructive, thoughtout and useful. We cant jump in and click the mouse for him.

that being said, the A in Bears doesnt have the gold shadow that the other letters have, then you have a super detailed bat behind a bear with almost no detail so they dont match. and try making the BOULDER script less pixelated. it is possible.

I don't think the blue is working the way you want it to. The away uniforms are beautiful, the rest feel cluttered and clunky, especially the sky blue alternate.

This could also be because I attend CU and probably have a natural disposition to want to represent Boulder with some derivative of CU's colors, which the away uniforms are. But I do feel that they are your strongest asset here, and that the blue is not complementing the other colors, but is distracting.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Archived