Miami Heat Uniform Concept

mbannon92

With the addition of Lebron and Chris Bosh, the Miami Heat are beginning a new era of basketball, likely to be filled with several NBA titles. So, I thought I would welcome the new Big 3 with some new uniforms. The logo, font, and colors all stayed the same, but I took out the side panels. There are no stripes - just a giant flaming ball logo on each side of the shorts. I think the trio would definitely go for the simplified look, but I'm not sure I like it 100%.

Please feel free to give opinions and/or suggestions!

Hmm... can't say I like the 90s-esque giant logo shorts. Reminds me of the "Turn Ahead The Clock" MLB unis. To be honest, and I know I'm biased, I think the Heat's current set is damn near perfect. The only thing I would change would be to drop the black set, make the red the road, and add a yellow alternate.

But in any case, wow. I gotta send Pat Riley a thank you card lol.

I love their current set, and I actually think it is one of the best in the NBA and even all American pro sports.

And this is coming from a fan of a division rival of theirs, so im strictly speaking about their look and not their team.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

He's got big balls:

dwyane-wade.jpg

He's got big balls:

lebron-james.jpg

But he's got the biggest balls of them all:

chrisbosh1.jpg

Or so one would assume, seeing as his shorts are probably bigger than the other guys'. :P

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

as a Hawks fan, who will now have to deal with getting beat down by the Magic AND HEAT...hearing the words Miami Heat right now makes me cringe.

So does this concept. It's simply the former with a logo slapped on the shorts. Pretty uninspired.

Honestly, The Heat should just change their name to "Team Power" and have a logo with the faces of Lebron, D Wade and Bosh.

Or they could call themselves the Yankees.

The Miami Gut-wrenching sell-outs?

as a Hawks fan, who will now have to deal with getting beat down by the Magic AND HEAT...hearing the words Miami Heat right now makes me cringe.

So does this concept. It's simply the former with a logo slapped on the shorts. Pretty uninspired.

Somebody's got a bit of a 'tude lately.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived