SDSU Jackrabbit

hettinger_rl

Some members may remember when SDSU changed their logo from a Bugs Bunny look-alike to their current logo.

Jackrabbit Post

What you may not know is why the students pushed for the logo group to open the design process up to a contest. These are the logos that Phoenix Design Works came up with and were calling jackrabbits.

1CAJK6JD2.png

3.png

I believe these justified looking elsewhere.

JR_body_3PMS1.jpg

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Seriously, how could anybody hire Phoenix? Their marks are exactly the same, every single time. I can't believe they still get work. If there's a school out there that is considering using Phoenix, call me. I can give you the same exact logo for 1/10 the price. I have City Bold and know how to create bevels and arches and I won't charge you 25 g's. It's seriously laughable at this point.

The bunny has eyelashes. It's fur appears plush and greatly huggable.

That logo on a football helmet would've put the fear of god into the opponents.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I still just can't believe that they, basically, tried to pass a cottontail off as a jackrabbit to people who knew what jacks should look like. And even worse than that, the school probably would have excepted this if an image hadn't been leaked by the student association and the student body started an uproar!

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

You know, PDW isn't all that bad, some pretty nice stuff in their portfolio. But what really bugs me is that they continue to use the SAME font with the SAME beveling effect in almost EVERY colligiate logo they've done. This one is no different.

A lot of the stuff in their portfolio is misleading. I have no evidence to support this but I'm pretty sure they did not design the Reds or Marlins logos. They may have had someone work there who, at some point had a hand in the Reds and Marlins branding. The person who does their work now, whoever it is, is not the same person. Whoever is doing the work now can't do anything besides arch City Bold and add a bevel to it. While there may be one or two pieces in their portfolio that are really nice, the majority of it is garbage in my opinion. There are plenty of members here in this forum that could do a 100X better job and charge 1/100 of the rate that they are getting. They must have an incredible sales staff that is able to dupe schools into thinking that they are some sort of experts. It's insulting really.

The first one with the lines behind it looks like its flying through the air with its front legs outstretched....SuperBunny!

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived