Unpopular Opinions

I'm with you on  the Dolphins.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The Dbacks don't get enough credit for how good their current uniforms are.

Maybe not their best ever look, but still easily their best set since they rebranded, IMO.

t3tlpeydytvozksvdxkc

• Like 1

As far as the Texans’ new set goes, I would gladly take the gaudy H-Town Blue set with red socks over their regular home set with white pants and white socks (both of which they have modeled, so it isn’t just a hypothetical). 

• Like 3

On 4/16/2024 at 11:31 AM, GrayJ12 said:

I don't see the whole point of the argument for the recent revival of the Oilers color scheme/vibe for the Texans and the Titans. Yes, both teams have valid claims, and it is part of both of their histories (to an extent). It would be easier if both teams just laid off the claims. I feel like we might be focusing too much on the past. The era of the Oilers is done and finished.

For me it’s just kind of about nobody wanting to claim Columbia blue. I would be fine with the Titans doing what they did for part of the Fisher era and going with Columbia blue for their main color and navy for their secondary. 

22 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

As far as the Texans’ new s

Haha, @jamesizzo, the page forcibly reloads itself a lot, sometimes losing the message I’m composing in the process. It reloaded as I was typing the word “set” this time. I don’t think I hit the post button, but sometimes the box does jump around the screen. 

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Haha, @jamesizzo, the page forcibly reloads itself a lot, sometimes losing the message I’m composing in the process. It reloaded as I was typing the word “set” this time. I don’t think I hit the post button, but sometimes the box does jump around the screen. 

oh my bad

spacer.png

Pro sports font sets should NEVER contain an open-topped 4.

Close your 4s, bros.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

Pro sports font sets should NEVER contain an open-topped 4.

Close your 4s, bros.

I hope you've misplaced this comment (i.e., I hope this is a popular opinion).

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

the Mets' City Connect is actually really good, since apparently that's an unpopular opinion for some reason. would it be better with pinstriped grey pants? yes, but in all honesty (and here's a two-fer), white pants look good with literally any color jersey in baseball.

• Like 3

53Ocz8U.png

On 4/20/2024 at 7:21 PM, DCarp1231 said:

I don’t understand why so many people want the Jets to have a Namath throwback. The uniform isn’t good.

Its because the Jets won the Super Bowl when he was there. That being said...spacer.png

In my opinion: Including a black uniform screams Philadelphia and the front collars ruin the look due the modern cut of the jersey. These jerseys are just... meh today. But the Logo is still great! The recent past uniforms were not bad, but could have been better if they emphasized the now current logo from the jump.

• Like 1