Arena Bowl Xviii Logo

Ez Street

I dont mind it. I'm always impressed with folks who create the chrome look. Although, i'm not sure the under-banner area has appropriate shading.

Hmm.. not bad, not bad.

But, to steal a Maduxx line, I've never seen a chrome football that needed a shave that badly.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Yeah, I like it, but I'm not sure about the burst in the background. It may just be an illusion, but it seems like the rays are pointing out at slightly different angles- like they're radiating from 2 or 3 diffetent points. .

No, no, no. To cut down on the extremely high scoring games, the AFL has decided to go with a "porcu-ball" for the remainder of the season. Gives new meaning to the term "spiking the ball."

With the AFL getting financial and marketing help from the NFL, you can see the similar look in its logos.

First of all, the Arena League is NOT getting money or help from the NFL!!!

Second of all, I've had access to that logo for a while, and I can say I love it.

Alouettes_roadsign.pngBlueJays_roadsign.pngExpos_roadsign.png

i thinkt he reason the spikes look odd, is that they dont come from the ball, as one might expect, but from the center of the logo. The curves of the ball itself create an illustion that the blast lines are crooked.

I think.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

i thinkt he reason the spikes look odd, is that they dont come from the ball, as one might expect, but from the center of the logo. The curves of the ball itself create an illustion that the blast lines are crooked.

I think.

That might be it, but to complicate the look, I think the focal point is actually lower than the true center of the logo.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

The perspective (and in turn the radiating highlight) is indeed intended to come from the center of the logo, rather than the center of the ball.

You can see a larger, better representation of this logo and the ABXVI logo on our web site:

www.joebosack.com

Archived