Favorite Facemasks in Football

neo_prankster

On 8/7/2010 at 4:51 AM, deep said:

That one's mine too.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zorn.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I wish I could find a pic of Bryan Barker's broken nose as to why you don't wear something that doesn't cover your face.

I've always liked this one. It's like a Dickerson for lineman. I wore the Rev style of it in HS.

egjop.gif

FSU2.gif

I was playing ball the year the Kra-Lites came out, and they were the biggest pieces of crap I had ever seen. We had a player that had a head that required a special helmet and it came with those helmets. I think he broke two or three of them that year, and he didn't play much. The kicked was they were suppose to be indestructable. So I can't vote for the best, but those have a lock on the worst.

I always loved the facemask that Lawrence Taylor wore. He, Harry Carson and Carl Banks had the same mask:

nfl_zoom_taylor.jpg

This one is great because it's so versatile. It can be used by anyone who isn't on the offensive or defensive lines.:

mtl_79741.jpg

Wow, it's amazing just how much the Alouettes and Giants looked like each other in 1981....LOL!

Archived