4-caster Frank's Weekly NFL Preview

NJTank

Ummmm....Tanklin?

USC never played Oklahoma during Bradford's tenure.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The eye opener for me was the following:

Colts 31 Jaguars 27

Through three games, JAX has scored 40 points (13.3/ppg). On the other hand, they have allowed 83 (27.6/ppg).

I think you need to give us "Double Plays".

My first reaction was a Colts blow out, but the Jags always play the Colts close.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Bills 20, Jets 17

This is a crossroads game for the Jets. Coming off two big division wins, the Jets are in good shape to seize control of the AFC East, as they face the horrendous the Bills. In past years these would lead to inexcusable losses for the "Same Old Jets". The Bills played well in Foxboro and had nothing to show for it. This week they rewarded while adding to Jets fans torment by getting their first win of the season.

Unbelievable.

How is anyone supposed to take your website seriously when you make hater-picks like this?

6uXNWAo.png

The last time the Jets lost to Buffalo at Ralph Wilson, they were a godawful 4-win team with Chad Pennington at the helm. Not exactly sound logic there.

Well last year they lost to Buffalo at the Meadowlands, and won in Toronto.

The Jets always lose those trap games, its a big part of their history losing games they should not lose.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

The last time the Jets lost to Buffalo at Ralph Wilson, they were a godawful 4-win team with Chad Pennington at the helm. Not exactly sound logic there.

The Jets always lose those trap games, its a big part of their history losing games they should not lose.

Amazing. Did you forget that Buffalo is winless, Chan Gailey is their head coach, or that Ryan Fitzpatrick is their starting QB?....

rex-ryan.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

Amazing. Did you forget that Buffalo is winless, Chan Gailey is their head coach, or that Ryan Fitzpatrick is their starting QB?....

rex-ryan.jpg

I was basing it on Jets history, they always have those gut wrenching losses.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Dude, ya really outta proofread this stuff if you want to be taken seriously.

On a pick-related noted, I think the Eagles beat the Niners.

Its hard for me to proff read while Im publishing it, I dont notice errors for days sometimes, I see it as I hear it my head and sometimes it does not translate from my head too my fingers when typing.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Archived