Tom Brady in a Car Accident

NJTank

No word on his condition but was taken to a hospital and the Jaws of life we on the scene.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/09/09/nfl-quaterback-tom-brady-involved-car-accident/

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

No word on his condition but was taken to a hospital and the Jaws of life we on the scene.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/09/09/nfl-quaterback-tom-brady-involved-car-accident/

I heard on Mike and Mike this morning he's ok, was checked by medics, but did NOT go to the hospital and proceeded to Gilette Stadium. The jaws of life were used on the other people involved in the accident.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Report i saw said jaws of life used for a person in the other car, that Brady was treated on scene and did not require hospitalization. While banged up, he refused medical attention and said he would see the team doctor.

Sources

Boston.com

WHDH.com

Nice yellow journalism, Frankie...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

At the urging of the NFL competition committee, the DMV has just made a new rule change...other drivers may no longer drive on the same road as NFL quarterbacks. It is mockingly referred to as the "Brady Rule".

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

At the urging of the NFL competition committee, the DMV has just made a new rule change...other drivers may no longer drive on the same road as NFL quarterbacks. It is mockingly referred to as the "Brady Rule".

Can I get a second for PoTD?

Seconded.

BB52Big.jpg

Report i saw said jaws of life used for a person in the other car, that Brady was treated on scene and did not require hospitalization. While banged up, he refused medical attention and said he would see the team doctor.

Sources

Boston.com

WHDH.com

Nice yellow journalism, Frankie...

It's funny how you used WHDH as your source, just because they're DEFINITELY the most sensationalistic news station in Boston and could be one of the most sensationalized local news broadcasts US. :P

Makes me wonder if the driver of the van is a Bengals fan or not

My money's on it being Bernard Pollard.

Either a Bengals fan or someone who is really pissed at Tom for banging Gisele.

That doesn't leave out many people.

It's funny how you used WHDH as your source, just because they're DEFINITELY the most sensationalistic news station in Boston and could be one of the most sensationalized local news broadcasts US. :P

Well, they are owned by the same company as WSVN in Miami, the station that invented the phrase "if it bleeds, it leads."

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Makes me wonder if the driver of the van is a Bengals fan or not

My money's on it being Bernard Pollard.

Hit and run by Bridget Moynahan, perhaps?

Only semi-related, but hey, while we're in the neighborhood, if you're a Patriots fan who takes pride in Tom Brady banging supermodels, you should probably kill yourself.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived