Which NFL Helmet Logos Would You Keep?

ksupilot

This was fun for the NHL. Figured I would start one for the NFL. So if you could keep 10 NFL helmet logos, what would they be?

2ioheczrkmc2ibc42c9r.gifdcy03myfhffbki5d7il3.gif970.gif406.gif593.gif

907.gif364.gif3108.gif3h3txqip3324d6gtwpk2.gif951.gif

While I am a Jets fan, I actually like the old 80's logo and the 60s plane logo more than the current one.

70389454.png

I really like these threads, but this one is kinda different because for most teams you are essentially ranking the primary logo. But I guess the colors make or break it, but it did say helmet logo. So I'm unsure lol.

Eagles, Rams, Bengals, Steelers, Browns, and Vikings are the only variations. They are really the only unique ones not featuring the primary logo. So they kinda get preference for differenciating.

And I'm with the admiral, I also like the 2-D ones alot better.

Either way:

3108.gif996.gif58p6tm0b3zr4dsrhevp12uva4.gif972.gif345.gif

6jkggir433zvwnmlkitktolwt.gif1055.gifyy6v1mxrfcqmo6xtdkg5y6evq.gif1031.gifg32fqlgaqxe34e2fei4h1qxs8.gif

2ly2w09.jpg

Bills, Patriots, Bengals, Browns, Steelers, Texans, Colts, Jaguars, Broncos, Chargers, Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Bears, packers, Lions, Vikings, Falcons. Saints, Buccs, Cards, Rams, 49ers, Seahawks

i dont care if its more than 10, they're all great

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Man it seems like alot of people like the Bengals helmet. I mean I don't hate it...but top 10? I don't know about that...

I understand you may not enjoy the aesthetics of it, but it's an innovative design. I think that's why so many people like it.

Sigs are for sissies.

Man it seems like alot of people like the Bengals helmet. I mean I don't hate it...but top 10? I don't know about that...

I understand you may not enjoy the aesthetics of it, but it's an innovative design. I think that's why so many people like it.

I guess. I don't know...it just seems a little childish to me. The jerseys may have more to do with that than the helmet though. Maybe that's just my problem.

HybridLogos-NBA-Timberwolves.png?t=1336836952

345.gif388.gif3108.gif1032.gifo1wgfvp4km9109vj1p4fkq212.gif

58p6tm0b3zr4dsrhevp12uva4.gif952.gif972.gif559.gifikom1xsbzgye5g44pfmlc4qe0.gif

Other honorable mentions:

San Francisco 49ers Traditional (Current-ish) Helmet

Seattle Seahawk's Current Helmet (Though the silver version would have been interesting)

Who can forget the Minnesota Vikings?

San Diego Chargers' Throwbacks (a blue facemask would make this perfect).

Da Bears!

I put in more than 10, but there isn't one in this bunch that I don't like.

Glad to see so many include the Bengals on their list. I love the current helmet, but also love the simplicity of the old one, too.

The amazing thing about the striped helmet is that Paul Brown had concepts made in 1968 and actually implemented it almost 30 years ago. They got attention then and still do today.

I like the innovation of it. It would be so easy for the Bengals to get rid of it and come up with some design incorporating an aggressive looking Tiger, but that would just be selling out in my book.

70389454.png

3108.giffso5lxry5a1yzqicg6cq.gif972.gif1031.gif3h3txqip3324d6gtwpk2.gif559.gif952.gif58p6tm0b3zr4dsrhevp12uva4.gifo1wgfvp4km9109vj1p4fkq212.gifa8zlwo4e91wi3srhc2f18l5w6.gif

Again...not the 10 best, but the 10 I think need to be preserved if you were going to radically change the other 22 tomorrow.

You'll also note I like the "non logo" helmets like Bengals, Vikings, Rams, Eagles because, well come on, that's awesome. What other sport could you do that in? None.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Archived