Tennessee Titans

Lights Out

After taking some time away from the forums due to being a homer and an annoyance in the college football threads, I'm back with a concept I made during that time off. I hope you enjoy it:

titans.png

I've always wanted the Titans to do two things - use red as an accent color like the Oilers did, and utilize those awesome flames from their primary logo. I did just that here. No uniform TV numbers because I went with helmet numbers instead - something I'd love to see at least one NFL team do. Comments?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

This is a great idea. However, if the NFL were ever going to have a wildly abstract third jersey campaign like the NHL did in the '90s, this would fit more so in that scenario in my opinion. But, I do think the flames on the collar and the numbers in the helmet logo are clever.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

After taking some time away from the forums due to being a homer and an annoyance in the college football threads, I'm back with a concept I made during that time off. I hope you enjoy it:

titans.png

I've always wanted the Titans to do two things - use red as an accent color like the Oilers did, and utilize those awesome flames from their primary logo. I did just that here. No uniform TV numbers because I went with helmet numbers instead - something I'd love to see at least one NFL team do. Comments?

This is great! I love what you've done with the helmets... all around well done concept!

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

Looks good....though maybe the flames are over-played for a team with the name "titans." As far as silly/modern/wacky pant stripes go, I actually like what you've used here, especially with the rest of the uniform. Works well. I'd maybe try and switch the stripe on the light blue pants to navy (and the navy flame accents to light blue.) I agree with you on helmet numbers...looks really cool, and they ought to incorporate more red...

Nicely done!

this is a really great one lights, the flames look great. i wouldnt say the are overdone they just reach the line perfectly. two things id like to see, maybe take away the stripes on the helmet cause i think the logo's flames would overtake the stripes. also their numberfont. great job!

maehl.png

Everything here looks a bit too forced to me. First off, something needs to be done with the way the numbers look. The helmet logo isnt a good touch to me. It's too awkward of a combination of a classic style and modern style. The flames on the jerseys and pants definitely are forced as well, and the socks should have nothing to do with that modern of a design.

Still, always interesting to look at. I could actually see a design like this in c. 90's arena team.

This looks pretty cool, but I wonder if you aren't losing one of the more iconic elements of the Titans' uniforms, namely the inclusion of the unique reference to the state flag that is currently on the helmet. If you could incorporate that I think it might tie the whole thing together.

I think it looks alright, the current numbers would look better, and I would switch the pants around like everyone else is saying. I like the helmet numbers on the logo, that was a good idea. Also, is it just me or do the flames on the back of the jersey look a little off balance? You should probably make them match up a little more just for visual purposes.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I'm a Titans fan, here are my thoughts.

-Love the socks and the jersey isn't bad.

-Make the stripe of the pants correspond with the socks.

-I admire that you want to incorporate more red but I think it's a mistake. The Titans are the two-tone blue and those colors are fantastic.

-Keep the current Titans wordmark. In fact one thing that irritates me is that the Titans haven't used the wordmark font for the jersey numbers(would look badass and the look would be synchronized.)

-Light blue helmet, grey facemask.

Thanks everyone for the C&C.

Everything here looks a bit too forced to me. First off, something needs to be done with the way the numbers look. The helmet logo isnt a good touch to me. It's too awkward of a combination of a classic style and modern style. The flames on the jerseys and pants definitely are forced as well, and the socks should have nothing to do with that modern of a design.

Still, always interesting to look at. I could actually see a design like this in c. 90's arena team.

Hmm... what do you mean by "forced"? Would there be a way to work in the flame idea that doesn't look so forced? I'll definitely explore another option for working in the helmet numbers and get rid of the helmet stripes, and re-evaluate the socks.

And I take the 1990's Arena team comment as a compliment, BTW. I love the wacky uniforms from that era of the league.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

• 1 month later...

Archived