2010-11 NHL Season Thread

Still MIGHTY

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I WOULD DRAG MY DICK THROUGH A MILE OF BROKEN GLASS FOR $40 LOWER BOWL SEATS AT A CANUCKS GAME!

Are there streets in Vancouver where you could do that?

Gore, Pender, Carrall, Abbott, I could go on.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

i'm sorry but does that say 40 :censored:ING BUCKS FOR LOWER BOWL SEATS???????????? O___________________________________________________________O

I WOULD DRAG MY DICK THROUGH A MILE OF BROKEN GLASS FOR $40 LOWER BOWL SEATS AT A CANUCKS GAME!

$40 scalp, 4 rows behind the attack once goal. Sometimes it pays being the fan of a bad team.

hhbdq-1.jpg

I only had to drag my dick through a quarter mile of glass that was mostly still intact.

also, gear grinder: people that constantly pound on the glass.

PvO6ZWJ.png

[also, gear grinder: people that constantly pound on the glass.

He'll yes! Especially when the broadcasts have the microphones in the boards turned way up (versus comes to mind). All you can hear on tv is the people banging on the glass.

1zqy8ok.gif

He'll yes! Especially when the broadcasts have the microphones in the boards turned way up (versus comes to mind). All you can hear on tv is the people banging on the glass.

Banging on the class is a birth right to all who get front row seats and a proud hockey tradition.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Banging on the class is a birth right to all who get front row seats and a proud hockey tradition.

And what would your teacher have to say about banging in class?

No, just no....once again no.

1zqy8ok.gif

Even worse - the idiots that yell "SHOOT!" every three seconds when their team is on the power play. However, if they yell it and said player has his shot blocked, they start complaining about the player. Most fans are complete idiots.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Even worse - the idiots that yell "SHOOT!" every three seconds when their team is on the power play. However, if they yell it and said player has his shot blocked, they start complaining about the player. Most fans are complete idiots.

Good god for every penny I've heard this at the Coliseum, that or booing when making more than 2 passes

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Were you sitting next to me at the Edmonton-Kings game on January 15? If so, you must be talking about the two 500 pound guys sitting behind us.

I had to break my girlfriend of the habit of yelling "shoot...shoot...shoot" on the power play. It's the #1 easiest way to show people sitting around you that you don't know what you're talking about.

My other favorite is when the person asks a question about the rules and then the person with them explains it incorrectly.

PvO6ZWJ.png

On the other hand, it's just as frustrating when a team has zero shots on a power play.

I've been a hockey fan for a little over a year and even I'm not that dumb.

Nah, I'll let someone else take this one.

what the hell is ccslc?

Zdeno Chara needs to be suspended for the rest of the season.

Even though I wouldn't mind him being gone for the rest of the season, you can't be serious. There was no intent to injure on that play. Just a bad location to hit someone.

what the hell is ccslc?

Zdeno Chara needs to be suspended for the rest of the season.

Even though I wouldn't mind him being gone for the rest of the season, you can't be serious. There was no intent to injure on that play. Just a bad location to hit someone.

He drove his head into the turnbuckle!

1zqy8ok.gif

Archived