kevinmets

All-City Logos

Wow, DC United's badge is sorely in need of an update. So many funky, off-note elements. The ball, the eagle's eyes, the dots in DC. Just ugh.

Washington-City-Badge.png

You should put the curly W where the DC is. It looks too out of place around the Washington Monument

Okay, here is everything I've done. According to wikipedia, this is every city in North America with mutiple teams. MLS isn't represented in every city (yet). Note that Milwaukee also has Green Bay and the Hurricanes show up on Charlotte's.

All-Cities.png

Would you mind posting the Baltimore logo?

the bills stipe makes it look like a buffalo getting shot

I took it upon myself to think out of the confined Buffalo box a little.

Still a work in progress, but a quick idea for 5 am.

xbdq.jpg

How did I not think of this before? We have all been trying to use the hat and mask of the bandit! I know its rough, I need to find the vectors.

tumblr_lli2swEjix1qznao9o1_500.png

Would you mind posting the Baltimore logo?

Sure,

Thank you very much. Would you mind if I used it as my avatar on another board?

How did I not think of this before? We have all been trying to use the hat and mask of the bandit! I know its rough, I need to find the vectors.

tumblr_lli2swEjix1qznao9o1_500.png

Took your idea (good thought by the way) and added it to my design.

It looks like the charging buffalo is gonna be chopped up by garden shears now, but i personally think its coming along well.

xbd.jpg

6110915923_5b0a8be2ba_b.jpg

My first image download. Tell me what you think?

First post... thought I'd give Detroit a try. I think the problem with the earlier ones was the "Winged Wheel" was facing the wrong way. The Lions logo can face either direction, but the wheel has to have the wing on the right side. Anyhow, here's my attempt.

6117113120_95fab93981.jpg

Here's a Minnesota one I did months and months ago:

--UltimateMinnesotaHybridLogo.jpg

By far my favorite the way it just flows together is perfect.

Okay, here is everything I've done. According to wikipedia, this is every city in North America with mutiple teams. MLS isn't represented in every city (yet). Note that Milwaukee also has Green Bay and the Hurricanes show up on Charlotte's.

All-Cities.png

Can you one of post the following list from this group picture their individual logos from this group??? The list includes: Carolina, Chicago, Columbus, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, Portland, Salt Lake City, and Vancouver. Post these logos from this picture right here individually??? Thank You.

Well, now you have to update Atlanta and Winnipeg.