All-City Logos

kevinmets

Wow, DC United's badge is sorely in need of an update. So many funky, off-note elements. The ball, the eagle's eyes, the dots in DC. Just ugh.

Washington-City-Badge.png

You should put the curly W where the DC is. It looks too out of place around the Washington Monument

sig.png

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, here is everything I've done. According to wikipedia, this is every city in North America with mutiple teams. MLS isn't represented in every city (yet). Note that Milwaukee also has Green Bay and the Hurricanes show up on Charlotte's.

All-Cities.png

Would you mind posting the Baltimore logo?

How did I not think of this before? We have all been trying to use the hat and mask of the bandit! I know its rough, I need to find the vectors.

tumblr_lli2swEjix1qznao9o1_500.png

Took your idea (good thought by the way) and added it to my design.

It looks like the charging buffalo is gonna be chopped up by garden shears now, but i personally think its coming along well.

xbd.jpg

bufg.png

• 3 months later...

Okay, here is everything I've done. According to wikipedia, this is every city in North America with mutiple teams. MLS isn't represented in every city (yet). Note that Milwaukee also has Green Bay and the Hurricanes show up on Charlotte's.

All-Cities.png

Can you one of post the following list from this group picture their individual logos from this group??? The list includes: Carolina, Chicago, Columbus, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, Portland, Salt Lake City, and Vancouver. Post these logos from this picture right here individually??? Thank You.

Archived