NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess what? Monochrome is cool and is "in".

You know what else is "cool" and "in"? Wearing your pants under your butt with your undies hanging out. Of course, the only downside is you look like a friggin' idiot.

Trying to look "cool" and "in" pretty much means that in ten years you'll look back and say, "Man, I looked like a moron!"

Meanwhile, class never goes out of style.

I have to admit that I really get a kick out of how my uniform preferences make some people so angry. Seriously folks, it's just my opinion. It's not like I'm in charge of NFL uniform policies or something. I like classic looks and boring all white uniforms. Sue me.

See you in court then, MISTER! :P

I have to admit that I really get a kick out of how my uniform preferences make some people so angry. Seriously folks, it's just my opinion. It's not like I'm in charge of NFL uniform policies or something. I like classic looks and boring all white uniforms. Sue me.

You will be hearing from my lawyers...

Bring it on boys. My sister-in-law is a partner in a law firm. She'll represent me for free. :P

Is she admitted to the bar here in Creamerica?

Guess what? Monochrome is cool and is "in".

Meanwhile, class never goes out of style.

Well stated, fellow oldtimer.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived