Alouettes in all white?

kiwi_canadian

Watching the Argos and Alouettes game on TSN and Montreal is wearing their regular white away jersey along with white pants (new?) and a white helmet. I haven't seen the white helmet before. It looks kinda sharp in my opinion. Anyone else seen this all white combo before?

I thought the helmets looked bright silver. The white helmets look a little plain. But the white pants I like a lot. I don't care for the tapered striping pattern, but straighten the stripes, and the Als have themselves a winner!

That was one crazy ending. Most of that stuff isn't allowed in NFL rules...so it was crazy to see all those punt/drop-kicks at the end.

Oh, and the Al's in all white looked sharp.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

At least they didn't give in to the ridiculous Reebok piping.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I like them too. The silver pants and helmet were actually starting to look, if I can say it, dated. All they need to do now is ditch that silly black jersey and the tapered striping pattern on the pants and they'll have something that'll be able to last them a long, long time.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

And the white helmets are back again with the matching white pants in Montreal. The jersey this time is the Als blue alternate jerseys against Toronto. They look pretty nice again. Got to admit I wouldn't mind seeing the white full time next season and ditching the silver.

And the white helmets are back again with the matching white pants in Montreal. The jersey this time is the Als blue alternate jerseys against Toronto. They look pretty nice again. Got to admit I wouldn't mind seeing the white full time next season and ditching the silver.

I second this.

I just plain like the white better than the silver. I don't know why. I just do.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the silver helmet and pants are back today.

I don't get what's going on with Montreal.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived