BB's Nike NFL Concepts

Brave-Bird 08

I LOVE the Cardinals concept. Simply amazing.

The Falcons one is solid too but I would make red the primary jersey, just imo.

The Ravens set is great too, just wondering why Flacco is number 7, not number 5 lol.

The Bills set is an upgrade imo, but instead of having a second blue jersey, I would make a throwback like you did with the Cardinals or a red jersey instead.

oopies!! well make sure he's #5 on the new presentation...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baltimore

Boring uniforms, nevermore. The Ravens will be flying around in new, modern, and definitely unique uniforms. A black to purple, "ripping" pattern has been implemented on the jerseys. Also, Baltimore's helmet will reflect purple in light. The new uniforms will also bring in a purple on black option for the first time in over a decade.

home.png

homealt.png

road.png

roadalt.png

third.png

The shoulder designs look too much like the Bengals.

Much better on the Ravens, I like that design a lot. The only thing I don't like is the checker pattern...it seems really random for both the city of Baltimore and ravens. Maybe save that idea for the Colts?

I got the idea from the Maryland flag design...which is always incorporated into Maryland sports teams--enough for me to think it was a justified move, haha

Much better on the Ravens, I like that design a lot. The only thing I don't like is the checker pattern...it seems really random for both the city of Baltimore and ravens. Maybe save that idea for the Colts?

I got the idea from the Maryland flag design...which is always incorporated into Maryland sports teams--enough for me to think it was a justified move, haha

Okay, I see where you're going now, but on the flag it's kind of a slanted, diagonal checker...if you make it look a little more like the actual flag I think it could work.

These all look great. I like the re-make of the Ravens more then the original.

One question, how do you make the purple shining thing on the helmet?

gradient. right click on the original helmet shell piece and then click "duplicate". on the duplicated piece, go to fill and click on the gradient option. then make one half of the gradient the original color, and the other half the color you want to shine. both gradient sections should be 255 in opacity...then change the entire images opacity down to around 30ish.

I'm assuming you are using inkscape. if not i just typed a lot for nothing, but i remember u requesting the template in svg. form

@cameroncrazie --> just search new pro combat template. I fished for it the other day for like 10 mins. there is a thread in the concepts section that has it in ai.

Cardinals 2.0

Nothing changed here. Just converted it. One poster was right--the logo doesn't quite fit on the back in the more realistic template, but ... I kind of like it like that on the road. I dunno, Nike does random stuff sometimes...there is my justification!

home-2.png

homealt-2.png

road-2.png

roadalt-3.png

third-3.png

Panthers: That design looks really sharp, and I'm glad you went with silver and black pants as opposed to the silver and white they have now. My only complaint is the double outline on the road numbers.

Bears: This is one of the better Bears redesigns I've seen. I don't mind the new striping on the home uniforms, and the set is very consistent. A few things though...first, please put the GSH back on the sleeves. It's been that way ever since they started putting it on the unis, and since you kept similar striping on the sleeves it still works with the design. Also, I would flip the coloring on the road sleeves stripes to blue-orange-blue, since that's how it is now. Also it will be consistent with the white pants. Lastly, I would change the all-blue alt to orange and white, since we wear those more often and the all blues are bad luck.

Being a Panthers fan, I think those look amazing. I love the black pants, I have wanted those for a while now.

The Bears look great too, but why no orange jersey?

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Really like the Panthers update, especially the new numbers. Not much to say about the Bears though, although I think the GSH would look better on the sleeve.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Archived