BB's Nike NFL Concepts

Brave-Bird 08

Everything below the big dashed line is FALSE, and should not be released as Nike's outfitting work in other message boards, blogs, or articles...especially if you are a "professional" writer who is quick to jump to conclusions b/c that one concept you saw for your favorite team looks TOTALLY AWESOME! ...ok, anyways

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nike has designed new uniforms for all 32 teams. Several prototypes and concepts were devised and based off input from a board of individual team representatives, Nike representatives, as well as from fan input. No new logo sets are in place. Some teams have chosen to go with traditional looks, however many will be sporting completely different uniforms.

Nike will use it's Pro Combat system to dress players. The one emphasis was to make sleeve striping successful ON jerseys, rather than representing it on under-sleeves, which are worn optionally by players and would lead to inconsistent appearance on the field.

Four uniform sets will be unveiled at a time, in alphabetical order.

Arizona Cardinals

Arizona wanted to simplify their uniforms, after receiving negative feedback from their last design. Black has been limited to only numeral trim. The Arizona flag is represented in a sublimated pattern on the sleeves and pants. It gives a "wing" like vibe as well. Many also wanted to get rid of the black third jersey, so Arizona came up with a throwback style uniform with a different red jersey and white pants combination.

home-2.png

homealt-2.png

road-2.png

roadalt-2.png

third-2.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

***I posted a concept on a traditional template similar to this, before. I stole from myself, not from someone else.

Atlanta

The Falcons wanted to keep their current style in tact, but make a few changes to get rid of the two white pants, two primary colors issue. Atlanta decided to switch back to their black jerseys as the primary, and brought back black pants to give more consistent looking options for the road and home games. The red jersey is kept as a third alternate. The new sleeve design is intended to more closely flow with the pants, and also makes the jersey sleeker. Atlanta, as well as many of the dark helmet teams, will experiment with reflective paint helmets, similar to what Jacksonville began wearing a few years ago.

home-1.png

homealt-1.png

road-1.png

roadalt-1.png

third-1.png

Baltimore

Boring uniforms, nevermore. The Ravens will be flying around in new, modern, and definitely unique uniforms. A black to purple, "ripping" pattern has been implemented on the jerseys. Also, Baltimore's helmet will reflect purple in light. The new uniforms will also bring in a purple on black option for the first time in over a decade.

home.png

homealt.png

road.png

roadalt.png

third.png

All three of these concepts look great! I like the Falcons red jersey better then the black but thats just me, this will be a fun series to follow, can't wait for the rest!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Buffalo

Despite great reviews on the Bills throwbacks from the past few years, Buffalo will be sporting another modern look in 2012. A strong CFL influenced fan base leaned more heavily towards a modern style uniform rather than a throwback, claiming the throwback would "lose it's luster". Nike wouldn't hesitate with this one, making Buffalo completely new uniforms with a rather "different" design. Nike insisted on incorporating the "red line" in the helmet, jersey, and pants. A white helmet will replace the old red, and a lighter blue has become the primary color. However, the Bills will rock the same old color scheme of navy, light blue, red, nickel, and white.

home-3.png

homealt-3.png

road-3.png

roadalt-3.png

third-3.png

Wow...love the work done here! Arizona looks great, especially with the use of the state flag pattern. Love that you kept the facemasks grey and that you ditched the black third jersey and brought back the retro jersey with the state flag...these look amazing.

Also, I really like what you've done with the Ravens jerseys. Nice work all around. Can't wait to see more!

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

That Cardinals alternate is a total winner. I've always been a fan of the Arizona flag on the sleeves (and the flag in general), and I wish the Cards would go back to the practice of doing so. Very sharp work, can't wait to see the rest!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

all of these look really solid. i love the Ravens jersey but i think that design would work better for the Jags, Bengals, or Panthers. it reminds me of claw marks.

the Bills is screaming Dolphins to me, mostly because of that number font and shadow. i think you dropped the ball on that one. . . . /Steve Johnson joke

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Cardinals: I like everything about this except the red shoulder yokes on the road unis. Make them white so the only red is on the sleeves and that set is perfect! Also, just a technicality, the way the college Pro Combats fit I don't know if there would be enough room for a logo above the NOB, so I would think about taking that out.

Falcons: Again, this is huge improvement over what they have now. Their current sleeves are way to complicated. No criticism here.

Ravens: I don't like that design very much. I agree with BrandN that it would look better on a cat team, but even then I don't think I would like it. I do like the pants though.

Bills: I'm with everyone else here...I really like the design, but I would get rid of the navy and change the numbers to a single, maybe a double, outline, and use the standard block font. Also, like the Cards, I would get rid of the shoulder yokes on the road, since that's the worst element of their current unis.

Arizona: The sublimated rays from the state flag look really, really nice. I never cared for black in their color scheme anyway so I'm really on board with this concept.

Atlanta: I'm on the fence with this one. I like the black as a nod to their history but you'd have three teams in the NFC South with black home jerseys, and I personally prefer the red anyway. But you've left it in, and the whole thing is simple and clean. I could totally see Nike doing this one.

Baltimore: I look at this once and I love it, then I look again and don't like it at all, then I go back and look again and I like it again. I can't make up my mind... it's different. The reflective helmet for this team gets a definite thumbs up from me; it suits their look and color scheme.

Buffalo: I will certainly be in the minority here when I say I really like what you did to keep the two-blue scheme but make it look a lot more tasteful than what they currently wear. The only thing I don't like is the drop shadow on the numbers through the whole concept. There's a little too much going on with four colors in one number set.

This is quality work so far, I'm looking forward to seeing more!

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

Arizona: The sublimated rays from the state flag look really, really nice. I never cared for black in their color scheme anyway so I'm really on board with this concept.

Atlanta: I'm on the fence with this one. I like the black as a nod to their history but you'd have three teams in the NFC South with black home jerseys, and I personally prefer the red anyway. But you've left it in, and the whole thing is simple and clean. I could totally see Nike doing this one.

Baltimore: I look at this once and I love it, then I look again and don't like it at all, then I go back and look again and I like it again. I can't make up my mind... it's different. The reflective helmet for this team gets a definite thumbs up from me; it suits their look and color scheme.

Buffalo: I will certainly be in the minority here when I say I really like what you did to keep the two-blue scheme but make it look a lot more tasteful than what they currently wear. The only thing I don't like is the drop shadow on the numbers through the whole concept. There's a little too much going on with four colors in one number set.

This is quality work so far, I'm looking forward to seeing more!

I love the Bills concept, but I really love the Black in Cardinals Jerseys now and not seeing any does nothing for me. Nice job though

spacer.png

Love them all, especially the Ravens black-purple-black and the Cards throwback.

I actually like the Bills design, and I've always thought if the Titans can do two-tone blue, the Bills can too. My only complaint, as already said, the numbers. Keep the outlines to match the helmet, but drop those drop shadows. If you want to add some navy back in, you could try to make it navy NOB on the white jerseys, at least.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Great Job on all of these, I'm really excited to see this thread move forward.

The only one issue that I see with these is on the dark blue Bills jersey; there is something off about the sleeves and the logo being the same color, I understand that this is a very small thing, so maybe just a thicker outline, and truthfully it really is fine as is.

Very nice job!

RockiesSig.png

These are fantastic!!!!

Arizona- Nothing really ground breaking but solid

Atlanta- Stunning and what they should be wearing right now!

Baltimore- Still not sure how I feel about the "ripping" striping but they are still and upgrade to what they have now.

Buffalo- These are probably the best Bills concept I have seen on here. Absolutely perfect please do not change a thing!

I cant wait to see the rest of the teams!

I LOVE the Cardinals concept. Simply amazing.

The Falcons one is solid too but I would make red the primary jersey, just imo.

The Ravens set is great too, just wondering why Flacco is number 7, not number 5 lol.

The Bills set is an upgrade imo, but instead of having a second blue jersey, I would make a throwback like you did with the Cardinals or a red jersey instead.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Archived