Buffalo Bills logo

FGWB

I read in the redesign thread that someone felt they should update the standing buffalo logo, so I gave a quick shot at it.

I combined the original body with the unused '02 logo for the head.

Ideas?

billsy.jpg

bufg.png

It's pretty cool for a start. But you need to flesh it out more. Something has to be done with the back end.

Yea i get you. Like I said it was just a quick idea.

I looked at a photo of a bison and there's sort of a point behind the front legs where the hair begins and continues back.

I tried to incorporate that as well.

bufg.png

Great start, I love the front of the 02 logo and it looks good on the standing buffalo. I made a VERY ROUGH (Thanks to MS Paint) all -red version. I think you could make it into something special 2hg5pvm.jpg

P.S. I was the one who asked for it, thanks for the response.

Nobody ... I mean nobody ... circles the wagons like The Buffalo Bills

Really nice logo - I like the blue/red #3 best. Great job!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I like the head being a different color form the body, but I think you need to find a way to transition it easier. Maybe ad a less straight edge separating the red from the blue. Or maybe just find a way to incorporate a bit more of the opposite color in the opposing fields.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived