Anaheim Ducks alt jersey concepts

habsfan1

The first one is SWEET! Not diggin the other ones.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Number 3 is really nice and is also a very cool nod to the Mighty Ducks movies. I usually hate beige jersey and I'd say it's by far the best of he 4 concepts.

Judging by the varied responses, it would seem that you have something different for everybody's tastes here.

thecatch.jpg

The 1st is the only one doing anything for me. The 4th isn't bad, but there's something off about it. Not quick sure what... The 2nd and 3rd would be cool high school sweaters, but not for the NHL, IMHO. I like that you tried so many (and different) ideas, though.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

I would've done #2 differently, it aint bad but not all that great. Loving #4 though, reminds me of a long time back when a fella (the name escapes me) was doing this concept series with the old Quebec Rafales template, reminds me of a fusion of the Rafales and the old Ducks.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

^Agreed. The 1st and 4th are really nice. I hate concepts with forest green and orange as the colors. The logo is good, maybe switch the green with black. As for the 3rd, well, you gave a nod to the movies. Not really good for an NHL team though. Just my 2 cents.

Jets_zps66b1c061.png

Thank you everybody for all your comments so far.

Now that I know that the 1st one is the clear favorite, I've decided to make a white version of it.

DucksAlt2-2.png

A few people have pinpointed stuff about the 4th jersey. I felt uncertainty about making the thin lines yellow because I thought too many colors would be a bad idea. Turns out nobody really noticed them much. But I kind of went with WildWinger's advice regarding the grey and white stripes, only I didn't swap them. Swapping them didn't make a difference in terms of boldness to me and it looked less nice. Instead I broke them up by putting a purple stripe in between them, an even further nod to the original Mighty Ducks jerseys.

DucksAlt6.png

Archived