WBS Penguins Fauxback 3rd

JQK

This is fantastic! I really like the design, the two blues work really great with that particular design. I also like the crest too, it really puts it together. I'd love to see this on the ice, nice work!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

What the...?? whoa wow the jersey is great!!! Definitely a snazzy looking jersey and the logo?? OHHH beautiful.... only thing missing is the penguin eye.. hmm?

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

I really like the jersey design. The logo is also very smart. The only thing I'm curious about is the color set. Is there a precedent in the WBS Pens' past that would suggest that if they had a 1960-somthing jersey it'd be light and dark blue like the Pittsburgh Penguins? I suppose it's somewhat logical, sure. I'm just curious as to what drove your decision.

Cool logo - not just the fact it's a penguin with blue. Good Job King!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived