Raccoons logo

JJSCOTT

Just wanted to work on another animal logo so picked one of my favorite critters to start. Not sure where this is goin just something to play with while I am on break from school I guess.

Here is the beginning... what you guys think? debating on working with some colors or just sticking with the grey, black and white.

a16fd26c.png

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

This raccoon has some very Buckingham U. Badger-like features. Something deep in your conscience is saying "you are a Badger fan at heart, do an awesome badger concept logo."

But since this looks very not badger-like I suppose I can comment on the Raccoonness of it. I like how simple it is, but the eyes seem too simple.

This raccoon has some very Buckingham U. Badger-like features. Something deep in your conscience is saying "you are a Badger fan at heart, do an awesome badger concept logo."

But since this looks very not badger-like I suppose I can comment on the Raccoonness of it. I like how simple it is, but the eyes seem too simple.

haha you will like this then... i am thinking about doing some of the other bigten teams like the gophers and badgers.

the eyes are kinda a tough thing to solve in this one because of the black "mask" of the raccoon.

for the other comment... raccoons actually have a very rounded nose so I was going off that. the gray down the snout was the last addition so i will work to change that a bit

raccoon.jpg

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

He's gone from menacing to almost a "wet cat" feel.

Looks like he hasn't slept in a month (sleepz)

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

the up date is looking better, but the 2 problems i have with it is the eyes still (i cant really be much help there, i suck with eyes) and i dont like it being perfectly symmetrical. look at the logo below. the majority was created by doing one side, then copying and reflecting bt there are elements to it that make it asymmetrical and a lot more exciting and life like

30iztyp.jpg

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I wonder if the colour of the eyes could be what's throwing it off. Perhaps try changing the black pupils to a dark red or something.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived