NFL Field Color Question

TopCat

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there any rules in the NFL regarding the color of the turf? Or does it have to be green? But, does it matter what shade of green? Because I was thinking if the Jets had their own set of turf they could have their whole field dark green.

Yeah, and the Cleveland Browns could have their whole field neon purple.

25yzwqg.png

Are there any rules in the NFL regarding the color of the turf? Or does it have to be green? But, does it matter what shade of green? Because I was thinking if the Jets had their own set of turf they could have their whole field dark green.

Wait what?

Wait what?

I really don't think that it would be necessary for the Jets to do that.

25yzwqg.png

Wait what?

Oh yeah, I mean I could see it, it might not be necessary but it wouldnt be awful.

Wait what?

Oh yeah, I mean I could see it, it might not be necessary but it wouldnt be awful.

Maybe some Photoshop wiz could make this happen with a little visual content...

25yzwqg.png

Wait what?

Me?

Thanks for any insight.

The 2010 NFL rulebook does not have any specifics on the actual color of the field.

Thanks for any insight.

The 2010 NFL rulebook does not have any specifics on the actual color of the field.

Well that done settles it.

Wait what?

Me?

Sure, if you want to. But, no, that comment was not directed towards you. Sorry, boards, I'm just really in the mood for overcomplicated posts today.

25yzwqg.png

I threw this together in like a minute so it's nothing amazing but it could give you the idea of what it looks like.

29qm69i.jpg

Edit: Heres a 2D one:

112hjs9.jpg

I'll do any other field/team if you want.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

I threw this together in like a minute so it's nothing amazing but it could give you the idea of what it looks like.

29qm69i.jpg

112hjs9.jpg

I'm not even gonna front, the Panthers field would look awesome if it was electric blue.

29qm69i.jpg

112hjs9.jpg

I'm not even gonna front, the Panthers field would look awesome if it was electric blue.

No. No it wouldn't. It would look horrible, just like Eastern Washington's red field looks!

CLEfield.png

:P

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

CLEfield.png

:P

MY EYES! :shocked:

LOL

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

Archived