NHL Guardian Project

nash61

As for the Saturday morning cartoon target audience...there isn't one. The major networks literally do not show cartoons on Saturday morning anymore.

Wrong. As someone with numerous nieces and nephews, I can tell you that ABC, CBS, CW and NBC all include animated programming in their Saturday morning lineups.

ABC

The Emperor's New School

The Replacements

CBS

Doodlebops Rockin' Road Show

Sabrina's Secret Life

Sabrina the Animated Series

Busytown Mysteries

CW

Cubix: Robots for Everyone

Dragon Ball Z

Sonic X

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds

NBC

Turbo Dogs

Shelldon

The Magic School Bus

Babar

Willa's Wild Life

Pearlie and the Dragon

It may not be the programming that we were used to, but animation is still being broadcast by the networks on Saturday mornings.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JAN 26 - The Ranger

179811_178964465475160_156199747751632_371138_1574805_n.jpg

As a Devils fan...

HAHAhAHAhAHahAHHAHAhahahahAHahAHahAHahaha!!!!!!

Just to remind you...

168915_494145696542_26500661542_5857006_6781843_n.jpg

Yea.. that is actually bad-ass. Looks like the Jersey Devil...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

So, to keep track...

We've gone from the Pink Panther to Panther Caruso (of Starfox fame) to a Transformer (Someone might need to remind me who Ice_Cap put up... It looks like he came from Beast Wars) to some metal Panther guy a person on DeviantArt made to Panthro to freaking Armor King to a zombie panther and finally ending with a freaking pimp panther.

This, my friends, has to be the greatest chain in the history of chains.

Agreed :D

And the panther I posted was Ravage. That panther that turned into one of Soundwave's tapes from G1 got a makeover for Beast Wars.

Also, the Ranger is terrible. What the hell is he riding?

If his "motorcycle" can fly, why does it need the wheels?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

So, to keep track...

We've gone from the Pink Panther to Panther Caruso (of Starfox fame) to a Transformer (Someone might need to remind me who Ice_Cap put up... It looks like he came from Beast Wars) to some metal Panther guy a person on DeviantArt made to Panthro to freaking Armor King to a zombie panther and finally ending with a freaking pimp panther.

And the panther I posted was Ravage. That panther that turned into one of Soundwave's tapes from G1 got a makeover for Beast Wars.

That was Ravage? UGH! I missed the old school one that came from Soundwave... That was an awesome panther, but not as awesome as either Armor King or the pimp panther.

As for the Hover Bike needing wheels... Well, I think the hover part is used mostly to avoid the god awful NYC traffic. Once he gets out of downtown, he presses a button and the wheels come down.

So, to keep track...

That was Ravage? UGH! I missed the old school one that came from Soundwave... That was an awesome panther, but not as awesome as either Armor King or the pimp panther.

Yeah, he was granted amnesty after the Great War between Autobots and Decepticons and was later rebuilt into a larger body to serve the Predacons (the descendents of the Decepticons).

The best part? After he was rebuilt he started speaking in a Russian accent ^_^ This was done to play up the Maximal (Autobot descendents)/Predacon cold war that existed as the backdrop for Beast Wars.

I realize this is off-topic, but I figure it's more entertaining then the Guardian project :D

Yeah, he was granted amnesty after the Great War between Autobots and Decepticons and was later rebuilt into a larger body to serve the Predacons (the descendents of the Decepticons).

The best part? After he was rebuilt he started speaking in a Russian accent ^_^

And if the Decepticon insignia wasn't already a dead giveaway that he was going to still be a bad guy, then the Russian accent was the icing on the cake. :lol:

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Rebel with a trust fund

Can we skip to the plot arc where the Duck battles his rampant alcoholism?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Rebel with a trust fund

piccard-double-facepalm-o.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived