2011 NFL Offseason Thread

Cujo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Braylon Edwards has played his last down as a Jet.

@OfficialBraylon I would love to be a Jet but the feeling doesn't seem to be mutual with the management.

6uXNWAo.png

Are the Jets the favorites to land Aso? I think I juut heard that on the radio..

Reports have the Jets and 49ers as the two frontrunners for Asomugha's services -- so far.

6uXNWAo.png

(Using BlueSky protocol for when your favorite team re-signs a scrub player...)

Great news for Gang Green Nation...Nick Folk re-ups for 1 more year in New York. He's Rex's go-to guys when it comes to kicking the pigskin, and I'm glad he's staying put.

Looks happy, doesn't he? :D

ox281255366625148466.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

Nick Folk: so terrible when the game's not on the line, so clutch when it is :lol:

Safe to say I'm pleased with what the Jets are doing, not that pleased with the Giants deciding to cut two of their offensive linemen unless it's for contract restructuring purposes

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Are the Jets the favorites to land Aso? I think I juut heard that on the radio..

Reports have the Jets and 49ers as the two frontrunners for Asomugha's services -- so far.

I guess we can cross the Chargers off the list, since a bidding war would force AJ to actually spend money. 3rd string long snapper sweepstakes, here we come! :rolleyes:

By the way, Norv is already whining about how the rookies "aren't going to be ready." Really, dude? Nut up, do your job, and MAKE them ready, and stop pre-emptively spinning in case of another slow start!

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Jay_Glazer

The Seahawks have agreed to a 5 year deal with WR Sidney Rice. Still not signed, but two sides have agreed to terms.

Just in time to save Matt Hassleback's career! Oh wait...

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I like this. Rice was basically Minnesota's best wideout last year, so for the 'Hawks to take the Vikings' best wideout is a great steal.

Now, get your asses out there and get Nnamdi before the Forty-Whiners do! (Wishing thinkful, I know... but can't a fan dream)

Jay_Glazer

The Seahawks have agreed to a 5 year deal with WR Sidney Rice. Still not signed, but two sides have agreed to terms.

Seattle: Where wide receivers go to die.

Good luck, Sidney! :rolleyes:

6uXNWAo.png

Jay_Glazer

:censored:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Sidney needed a top notch QB to show off his talents, hopefully T-Jack can make that happen in Seattle.

Confused.jpg

You DO realize they've already played together, correct? And that the results weren't all that pretty.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived