2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

Getting the helmet and match a jersey and/or pants is almost impossible due to it being 2 completely different materials.

i don't believe he said anything about the colors matching up. He's just saying that purdue needs gold pants if they are wearing a gold helmet because he doesn't like when the helmet is a lighter color that the rest of the monochrome, just like south carolina with a white helmet and black monochrome.

then he was just saying how he never liked the fact that purdue's helmet had a black, white, black stripe while their pants didn't match that stripe, having just two gold stipes on black pants.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not 100% against monochrome, but I hate when the helmet is a lighter color than the pants and jersey such as this or when South Carolina goes all-black or all-garnet with their white helmets and so on and so forth. So basically, gold pants dammit. I do like that there's no white in the uniform (other than the outline on the logo). The one thing I didn't like about the previous set was the helmet striping. Every other part of the uniform had two black or two gold stripes depending on the background except for the helmet with the white stripe in the middle.

Getting the helmet and match a jersey and/or pants is almost impossible due to it being 2 completely different materials.

Plenty of teqams match gold helmets and gold pants just fine. It's not like the jersey and pants are the same material either.

No, they are still slightly off...all of them.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

I'm not 100% against monochrome, but I hate when the helmet is a lighter color than the pants and jersey such as this or when South Carolina goes all-black or all-garnet with their white helmets and so on and so forth. So basically, gold pants dammit. I do like that there's no white in the uniform (other than the outline on the logo). The one thing I didn't like about the previous set was the helmet striping. Every other part of the uniform had two black or two gold stripes depending on the background except for the helmet with the white stripe in the middle.

Plenty of teqams match gold helmets and gold pants just fine. It's not like the jersey and pants are the same material either.

It'd still be better with gold pants in my opinion, even if all of the Nike pants are matte. If they used the shiny material it'd look better, but it would still look fine to me. I mean, I wouldn't want Ohio State to go with red pants or something just because the gray pants don't really match the silver helmets.

Well of course it isn't perfect down to the molecular level, but they are as close as you can get without using the same material. A quick google search confirmed my memory. They don't have to be perfect (which is good since that is impossible).

It'd still be better with gold pants in my opinion, even if all of the Nike pants are matte. If they used the shiny material it'd look better, but it would still look fine to me. I mean, I wouldn't want Ohio State to go with red pants or something just because the gray pants don't really match the silver helmets.

Gold pants would be nice and I'm willing to bet that Nike made them for them as well. I think the all-black is just one option.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Didn't that uniform get put up earlier in the thread and were revealed to not be the new uniforms? And does anyone have a template for the Max Speed unis?

I remember some saying they were fake, but that is because people like to be naysayers. Looks legit to me. Same photoshop as the other new unis from this year and the player has a max speed uni one (not to mention it is a real photo - look at the lockers in the reflection). Not sure how a photochopper would've known to include that so long ago before TCU announced and we even knew that's what they were called.

OK. It just looked like a Pro Combat to me that's why I had to ask. And the article did not mention a new number template from what I saw

Best way to tell IMO is to look at the neck. See the criss crossing lines around the V part of the neck hole.

OK. It just looked like a Pro Combat to me that's why I had to ask. And the article did not mention a new number template from what I saw

Best way to tell IMO is to look at the neck. See the criss crossing lines around the V part of the neck hole.

Michigan throwbacks leaked: unis.jpg

My link

Michigan throwbacks leaked: unis.jpg

My link

Is that stitching in the same style as the Sabres alternates or is that just the template?

Edit: never mind, saw it in the other thread

Why are all these being posted again?? didn't they come out a month ago?

they did?

please pay attention

look here

...well sorry I dont constantly sit around on the forum all day reading every thread. It was my first time seeing it so I thought I'd like to share it with others..

but excuse me...

Archived