Carl Crawford Rocks Retro Red Sox Cap

soxkrazy

Are they going to wear em with the godd*mn sticker still on?

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You mad because the Tribe is stylin' on you?

Could this be a new on field cap? Usually the new era retros have the flag logo embroidered on the side (something I've always hated). This does not, leading me to believe they will actually wear this at some point this year.

Could be wrong of course.

The NE Flag is stitched on the other side of the cap, out of the photo.

They have this for sale on lids.com.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

He doesn't look right in red :(

He actually looks perfectly fine in red. As a matter of fact, players today move around so much that seeing them in different uniforms isn't as big of a shock as it use to be. Seeing Albert Pujols in a Yankees uniform will look normal when it happens.

Could this be a new on field cap? Usually the new era retros have the flag logo embroidered on the side (something I've always hated). This does not, leading me to believe they will actually wear this at some point this year.

Could be wrong of course.

The NE Flag is stitched on the other side of the cap, out of the photo.

They have this for sale on lids.com.

I don't think this is a COOP cap because the one on the Lids site features the NE flag on the left. I think it's actually the authentic Cooperstown Collection with no New Era flag. I have one of these. Unfortunately, the absence of the obnoxious black authentic collection sticker on the bill makes it evident that it's not an on-field cap. I can only dream!

He actually looks perfectly fine in red. As a matter of fact, players today move around so much that seeing them in different uniforms isn't as big of a shock as it use to be. Seeing Albert Pujols in a Yankees uniform will look normal when it happens.

What about seeing him in a Rangers jersey? It will floor your mind.

I know that this was a joke, but unless they somehow trade Mark Teixeira, it's very unlikely that Albert Pujols will sign with the Yankees. Or the Red Sox, for that matter.

330zl3b.png

I know that this was a joke, but unless they somehow trade Mark Teixeira, it's very unlikely that Albert Pujols will sign with the Yankees. Or the Red Sox, for that matter.

Most likely destinations OUTSIDE of St. Louis (where I DO believe he will stay, but it's gonna cost) is LA, Angels before Dodgers, Cubs and Mets (neither one very likely, Mets would probably have more resources ahead of the Cubbies). But he's more than likely gonna be wearing the Birds-on-the-Bat for the rest of his career. B)

Carl Crawford's been working out like a fiend, but what's even cooler is this 1975-78 Sox cap he's rocking in this pic. I so wish the Sox would bring this back as a road cap.

carlcrawford.jpg

Wow, he's obviously been working out like a madman. His head has outgrown his hat!

87Redskins.png

Most likely destinations OUTSIDE of St. Louis (where I DO believe he will stay, but it's gonna cost) is LA, Angels before Dodgers, Cubs and Mets (neither one very likely, Mets would probably have more resources ahead of the Cubbies). But he's more than likely gonna be wearing the Birds-on-the-Bat for the rest of his career. B)

I don't understand why no one gives the Marlins credit?

He already has a no trade clause that includes the Dodgers, Angels, and Marlins only. He also said he'd love to play in south florida with the huge hispanic population and the fact he lives in Miami.

He did say he'd want to play here at the end of his career if he can---and this looks like his last contract.

Give the fish some credit is all I'm saying. With the new ballpark and the owner wantign to make a big splash, I can easily see him in Miami for the next 7 years.

EDIT: But since he's been with the cards a certain amount of time, he has a full no trade clause that he WONT waive this season even if he doesn't have a contract.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Archived