Best Sign

MilTownMVP

Aight, we've done the best stadium chants, but what's the best, most creative sign you've ever seen at a game?

I always loved how during the Bucks-Sixers ECF a couple years ago, the Bucks fans would hold up signs like "Nothing But Crap" and "No Bucks Coverage" in retaliation for NBC's shameless big market bias.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Was it spyboy that had the signs at the Wild playoff games last year? I know it was someone from here.

Was he the one who had a sign pointing at Marc Crawford?

I saw, I came, I left.

I had a sign at the season-ending game between the Panthers in Patriots in 2001 (or was it 2002?), the season when the Panthers went 1-15. Fox was covering the game locally, the sign read

Fifteen Losses

One Win

Xtremely Bad

I got a few "go to hell" looks for that one. And I wasn't even on TV...

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

It wasn't a sign, but for some reason I just remembered it and had to post...

1999 Eastern Conference Finals, I forget which game. Bettman is being interviewed during an intermission, and suddenly, a woman in the row behind him... whips out a boob and starts feeding her kid. If my sister hadn't seen it too, I would have sworn it was a hallucination.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

without a doubt, this is my favorite sign ever:

cheliosugly.jpg

a double shot insult of cheli and the ugly shemale from san jose.

the best part about it is cheli's sense of humor about the whole thing...

Does it get any better than this?

bertuzzi.jpg

Go Blues fans.

I remember a game in Long Island, the night the Islanders won the game that snapped Toronto's 16-game point streak, one fan had a sign that said DOMI WEARS TUCKER'S PINK PANTIES! I roared when I saw that! Domi saw it and laughed.

I love when the players see the signs and laugh at them.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente wears pink panties.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Was it spyboy that had the signs at the Wild playoff games last year?  I know it was someone from here.

That was me.

I got a seat right behind the center of the Vancouver bench and decided to have some fun with it. I posted my concept on a Wild message board about doing signs and had people make suggestions for what they could say. I then edited them down to fit the space I had to work in and got printing. I actually had 18 of em!

One of the first ones I held up said "I can't believe we're going to lose..." which got on ESPN SportsCenter.

The other one that went over well was a reference to the Sedins that read "Identical twins really creep me out..." which got posted on the Wild's own website! :D

identical-twins.jpg

After the first period, security came down and told me someone from the NHL had complained and I was to stop doing it or I'd be ejected. The funny thing was during the 3rd period, someone from ESPN came down and told me to start doing it again!

I had made other signs for other rounds of the playoffs, all of which got on TV locally and nationally. Here's another one that made the Wild's web site.

scars.jpg

It was too bad they made me stop with the thought balloons since I had so many, many for a specific situation that occurred later in the game, my favorites of which were a completley blank one and another that had a picture of a girl in a bikini.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Was it spyboy that had the signs at the Wild playoff games last year? I know it was someone from here.

That was me.

I got a seat right behind the center of the Vancouver bench and decided to have some fun with it. I posted my concept on a Wild message board about doing signs and had people make suggestions for what they could say. I then edited them down to fit the space I had to work in and got printing. I actually had 18 of em!

One of the first ones I held up said "I can't believe we're going to lose..." which got on ESPN SportsCenter.

The other one that went over well was a reference to the Sedins that read "Identical twins really creep me out..." which got posted on the Wild's own website! :D

identical-twins.jpg

After the first period, security came down and told me someone from the NHL had complained and I was to stop doing it or I'd be ejected. The funny thing was during the 3rd period, someone from ESPN came down and told me to start doing it again!

I had made other signs for other rounds of the playoffs, all of which got on TV locally and nationally. Here's another one that made the Wild's web site.

scars.jpg

It was too bad they made me stop with the thought balloons since I had so many, many for a specific situation that occurred later in the game, my favorites of which were a completley blank one and another that had a picture of a girl in a bikini.

JeffB

Ha! Ha! Ha! Those were great. Can you tell me what all of your thought balloons said?

I saw, I came, I left.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Those were great. Can you tell me what all of your thought balloons said?

Signs I made for Marc Crawford included;

"Bertuzzi promised me there'd be no game 6"

"&%@*#!"

"WWJ(acques)D?"

"I wish I was still coaching Joe Sakic.."

"My goalie is a big sieve."

"Bertuzzi's back really IS hairy."

"I'm never going to win another cup."

"Man, my hair looks good."

"I can?t believe we?re going to lose..."

"Identical twins really creep me out..."

In addition I also had a blank one and one with just a picture of a girl in a bikini.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

That was me.

identical-twins.jpg

scars.jpg

JeffB

Spyboy, I truly am digging the Slovak jersey. B)

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived