Padres Hockey And Football Xovers

IronChefShark

which padres football and hockey x-overs should I keep?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ive decided to crank out some more traditional styled hockey and football x-overs for the Padres based on thier new graphic scheme

Most of the vets here have seen the previous ones, which I made a little more modern in comparison

however I only want to roll with one hockey and one football xover for the padres in my database, so I leave it to you guys to decide as to which padres hockey xover and which padres football xover I end up keeping

Padres Hockey x-over #1

padresHockeyN.gif

Padres Hockey x-over #2

padresHockeyN2.gif

Padres Football x-over #1

padresFootballN.gif

Padres Football x-over #2

padresFootballN2.gif

Hockey - #1 is awesome! Terriffic idea, great! #2 - boring.

Football - #1 is alright. The light blue works ok as a sholder stripe, but doesnt have a lot of 'pop' #2 - looks VERY Rams to me.

Well done. I like the X-over!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

All 4 are good I gave the both 1 concepts teh edge since are truer to the logo.

I love teh Padre catching the football thats a classic all by itslef without uniform concepts.

Too bad you hate Basketball it would have been fun to see the dunking friar.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

These are so good. For picky-ness sakes though, I might come up with something a little different for the logo on the hockey sweaters, since a major component of the logo is home plate. Maybe just use the P from the wordmark or something.

Awesome awesome awesome nonetheless

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

Great concepts across the board! The font is great on the numbers, and the actual design flows great in all the concepts. Im very particular to number 1 (for the hockey that is). For the football, both are great, but I really like the second design. Keep up the great work!

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Archived