Flames--wings

Stampman

Wow--what a ride we Flames fans are on--who knows when it may end--well anywhere from 4-14 games remain for the team--but great goal in OT from Gelinas--who now has an NHL record 3 series winning goals scored in OT!

Both golies kept their teams in it--exciting hockey!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

that was an amazing game....i don't know how calgary didn't win it in regulation with detroit getting their first shot on goal in the third with 6 minutes left to play.....

i do believe i noticed little feet sprouting from kiprusoff and joseph's helmets, because both of those mofos were standing on their heads....

that game is what playoff hockey is all about!!

CuJo is CURSED!

He has been on so many talented teams and has never been able to get to the promised land. If you have a talented squad and your looking for a Goalie... DO NOT bring this guy on board.

It's not that CuJo doesn't show up either, he almost always plays very well in the playoffs, but every year whatever team he plays on faces someone with a hotter goalie.

On a personal level, I'm thrilled, I dislike the Redwings immensely. Calgary will have their work cut out for them, as soon as San Jose finishes off Colorado.

San Jose -vs- Tampa Bay Stanley Cup Final, yech!! the gods of Hockey are NOT smiling down on the league this year.

THANK GOD! I was so happy to see Gelinas get the goal. Even if my Avs don't manage to comeback, at least the Red Wings are dead!

San Jose and Tampa Bay will be a great series. To hell with the Supposed hockey GODS. Besides wouldn't they want the best possible series.

Sun Belt Hockey RULES :flagusa:

THANK GOD! I was so happy to see Gelinas get the goal. Even if my Avs don't manage to comeback, at least the Red Wings are dead!

San Jose and Tampa Bay will be a great series. To hell with the Supposed hockey GODS. Besides wouldn't they want the best possible series.

Probably not, when you consider most of the Hockey Gods are French-Canadien.

To them the best series every year would be the Canadiens vs __fill in the blank__

Congratulations to Calgary. I hate the Red Wings and wanted them to lose... however, I'd rather have played Detroit over Calgary any day, as an Avs fan. The Red Wings are a SLOOOOW team. They were out skated by Nashville as well as Calgary, but they had the talnt to overcome Nashville.

Now, if I were a Calgary fan... I think I'd rather have San Jose over Colorado because if the Avalanche win this series... they're gonna be red hot and on a roll.

IUe6Hvh.png

Now, if I were a Calgary fan... I think I'd rather have San Jose over Colorado because if the Avalanche win this series... they're gonna be red hot and on a roll.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, red hot on a roll. With mustard, please.

And maybe some nachos.

The possible stanley cup final is a catch 22... if somehow toronto makes it to the east finals and squeaks to the cup and they meet Calgary the US ratings will drop faster than a love tap to Alexei Kovalev (zing).

But if T-Bay and San Jose make the cup the Canadian ratings will be solid but not as high as they could be due to Tbay and SJ not being "hockey" cities... canadians like hockey and the die hards will watch but its a bitter taste in our mouth when its the sunbelt lol....thats the sad truth... if there is at least on canadian team ratings will be up... philly vs sj may save the canadian rankings... but most people and their dogs hate philly due to Bobby Clarke...

Calgary may be the saving grace for the NHL ratings wise... u have a canadian team in there and with the ABC negotiations coming up they need an american team and i dont think TO can come back against philly...

but really the league needs to get the labour thing figured out or the ABC deal is gonna be a process...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I wouldn't get too far ahead there. I'm likeing what I see with Calgary here. witht he way they are playing, I could see the west finals dragging out and even see the Flames going to the Cup finals

(In his best Queen impersonation)

Bada dum dum dum...ANOTHER TEAM BITES THE DUST!

Seriously you guys, I hate Detroit. Whoop it up for the Calgary Flames!

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Well, I've done better picking the winners with my heart, instead of my head--(notable exception being the Habs)--

But hey my heart says Flames-Lightning...

(But I'll take Flames-Flyers too)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived