2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, how does Luongo get to sleep tonight and step on the ice for Game 7 and not be rattled? Even if Schneider was not injured, how does your $10 Million dollar goalie ride the pine for Game 7?

He can't. He's a headcase. The first 3 games of the series, he owned the Hawks. it wasn't until a few things started added up against him when some doubt crept in and he began :censored:ting the bed. When it rains, it pours. And you can expect some flash flooding in Vancouver.

GAME 7 BABY!!!

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Seriously, how does Luongo get to sleep tonight and step on the ice for Game 7 and not be rattled? Even if Schneider was not injured, how does your $10 Million dollar goalie ride the pine for Game 7?

"Don't worry about it, Roberto, we'll get them in Vancouver. Oh, by the way...totally unrelated...can we have your belt and shoelaces before you head for your room?"

He can't. He's a headcase. The first 3 games of the series, he owned the Hawks.

He owned them the first game. Hawks hung in there the next two.

Canucks are in serious trouble whether they win or lose. Even if they win Game 7, they're still going forth with a possibly injured backup and a starter who keeps letting goals in.

I'm starting to believe the 'Hawks are going to be more of a threat than people imagined.

I said this at the beginning of the playoffs and nobody listened to me.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Luongo wasn't even on the bench before coming in, he was tucked away in the locker room. This poor guy is developing some serious issues. Even the shots he saved were an adventure, how many bobbled shots or glove pop outs did he have?

I'm starting to believe the 'Hawks are going to be more of a threat than people imagined.

I said this at the beginning of the playoffs and nobody listened to me.

That's the thing. I knew Chicago and Vancouver were going to 7 from the start. But, I didn't think it was first going to be a Canucks build-up, then a Canucks collapse as bad as this one. I just thought the 'Nucks were going to choke in a back and forth gunslinger showdown.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Has an 8 ever beaten a 1 after being down 3-0?

Has there ever been as strong of an 8 as Chicago, though? Defending champs, +33 goal differential, battled injuries all year...Admiral may have said it first, but a lot of us knew that this was no traditional 1 vs. 8 matchup.

Has there ever been as strong of an 8 as Chicago, though? Defending champs, +33 goal differential, battled injuries all year...Admiral may have said it first, but a lot of us knew that this was no traditional 1 vs. 8 matchup.

Kinda like Anaheim 2 years ago :(

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Kinda like Anaheim 2 years ago :(

I miss that team. I just wish we would have had the Bobby Ryan we have now and Cam Fowler sooner. That team had a legit shot at going to the Finals that season.

Nope Toronto was a 2 when it came back over a 5 seeded Detroit in the 42' finals, Islanders were an 8 in 1975 but that's when the 12 seed was the lowest and Phily was a 7 last year.

Chicago would be the first.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Nope Toronto was a 2 when it came back over a 5 seeded Detroit in the 42' finals, Islanders were an 8 in 1975 but that's when the 12 seed was the lowest and Phily was a 7 last year.

Chicago would be the first.

And it's looking more and more as if it's going to happen.

Archived