2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

Vancouver is outshooting Nashville, 24-8, with 7:46 left in the 2nd.

It was 0-0, and I was about to type "Damn you, Nashville/Rinne. Go away," but the Canucks just got a weird no goal/goal to make it 1-0.

Still, horribly frustrating.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Nashville has to be happy they went toe to toe with the best in the game but Pekka Rinne is going to need some offensive help sooner rather then later.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

That was easily the shortest set of highlights I've ever seen for a playoff game. It was 5 seconds showing the controversial goal, then the score went final. Less than 15 seconds if even that.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Bruins in 5

You can't be serious. Just because they dispatched Montreal and exorcised some demons does not mean they will stomp Philly in 5. I give them a 50/50 chance of winning the series, just like last season, but I don't think it will end that quickly.

Officially worried. They gotta realize this is a more skilled and disciplined team than they will face probably all postseason. Gotta break the trap and capitalize on their chances. Rolosons not that good. Their defense isnt that good once you enter the zone but theyre good at boxing out bad rebounds their goalie shells out.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived