2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

Ovie has got to be thinking to himself, "Crosby has got himself a Cup title, has been to the Finals twice already, and we've both been in the league just as long as the other. What the Hell?" I don't know if it's me, but if the Caps keep this stuff up for a few more years, if that, I see Ovie heading out of Washington.

Ovechkin is under contract until 2019, he's not going anywhere

Ever heard of a trade? Many players in other sports have wanted out of a town due to a lack of success. Ovie strikes me as a guy who would do the same if the day ever came. And there are plenty of teams who would risk a drop in the bucket on their bank account if it led to filling seats and winning championships. Call me crazy if you will, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if I hear one day down the road that Ovie wants out. That is, unless they can find a way to win the big game.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I'll be shaving my beard and shedding some tears tonight unless this team sacks up and shows some guts for once.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I didnt think anything could feel worse than last year.

"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

Cut Schultz, first order of business. Backstrom should fix his problems be they mental or physical. BB, I love the guy, but it looks like he's done. The attempt at changing the style of the team failed, whether or not that's his fault for not implementing it properly or the players' for being divas (likely).

It's not like the window for this team is done, but they've got to play up to their talent level.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

Wow... Washington and Ovie have an unbreakable reputation now. As much as i dislike Sidney the Pens, they made the finals twice and won a cup.

Got Damn, Caps...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I dont think any of the defense played particularly well, its unfair to single out Schultz, Hannan played awful, and as much as I hate to say it but Alzner and Carlson were just out classed by the more experienced forwards in Tampa Bay. Erskine got exposed alot too, it was just an awful matchup.

Arnott was invisible, as was Backstrom. Backstrom just had an awful year overall. I dont know whether it was that big contract or what, but hes gotta get better.

I've been praising Bruce all year, I love the guy. Its his time to go. They need another voice. I'm not in that locker room, but from what I see on the ice, whatever he says to them seems to ring hollow.

Wow, thats post 2500 for me. :censored:

Well, I'm hoping the Bruins remember what it tastes like to blow a 3-0 series lead. I can't imagine it tastes pleasant, so hopefully they can lock up game four on Friday night.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived