2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like EVERY SINGLE OTHER lead the Bruins have had. Play a great period, get the lead and get goals by any way possible. Then, the come out for the next period, play this bull :censored: defensive shell, only try to get pretty goals and then blow the lead.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Evidently, during the first intermission someone in the Bruins' locker room reminded everyone that the rapture is supposed to occur this evening. The Lightning, on the other hand, refuse to let such silly little things as the end of the world come between them and the Stanley Cup.

CCSLC signature.png

It baffles me that a professional hockey with a chance to move within one game of the finals

can take a 3-0 lead after 1 period and decide that they have done enough to win

I strongly feel Tampa will win game 5, and we'll see if the Bruins fold back down here in game 6.

sig-1.png

The Tampa team in the last 2 periods were the ones who showed up against the Caps. Ugh.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

The Tampa team in the last 2 periods were the ones who showed up against the Caps. Ugh.

:mad:

This is why as a Caps fan, I consider this squad, a thorn in our side. They play like that, they get results.

baltimoreravens.png

Well, I'm pretty much embarrassed to be a Bruins fan right now.

I'm really getting sick and tired of this "let's go into a shell defense when we have a lead." That would be great, except it doesn't protect leads - it kills them. I'm very, very interested in hearing what Claude Julien says to this team in between periods. "Alright, guys. We're doing great. We're controlling the puck, limiting their opportunities, and taking anything they give us. Except, for the second period, let's do something entirely different, because that makes a lot of sense. Let's not pressure them in the offensive zone anymore, let's allow them more opportunities to shoot and for christ's sake, I only want pretty goals!" Essentially, it would sound like that. Verbatim. Also, any chance we could do the Tomas Kaberle deal over again? This guy has played like absolute dog :censored: since the Bruins acquired him. I can count on two fingers how many good games he's had with the Bruins. Same with Lucic. I know you're loved in this city, Looch, but Jesus H. Christ, that doesn't mean you can get away with having the mobility of Terri Schiavo. However, you have to blame this loss on the coaching staff's inability to keep the system going that's working. Same thing happened against Philadelphia last season and it's happening in this series against Tampa - blowing any lead they get their hands on. I wish I could feel comfortable with my favorite team having a three-goal lead and Claude Julien behind the bench. Except I don't and I probably never will. /rant

I'm just praying that this will be a wakeup call for the black and gold and they'll come out strong in Game 5, hopefully not blowing that lead, either.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The Sharks could not get anything done on five PP chances, and than they give the Canucks three 5 on 3, and boom its 3-0 Vancouver. The Sharks will need a miracle now. Oh and these Refs totally suck how about letting them play a wee bit.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Some weird technical issues going on for NBC right now. Complete silence for the Intermission report, yet there's sound from everything else.

At least, for me via ESPN Player anyway.

The gods have smiled down upon thee.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived