2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever the record is for holding a breath, I think I broke it from when the game started until Horton scored. Bruins had no business getting out of that first period only being down 1-0. If not for Thomas tonight, this game was long over. Now they go to Crowd Sendoff Central needing to have another game 3 and not even thinking about having another game 4.

Doc Emerick in speaking of game 6 says, "Lightning in their DARK BLUE".

Doc is color blind.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

He paused before he said it, so I'm pretty sure he couldn't remember if it was black r blue,

so he split the difference and just blurted out his best guess.

Thomas with the save of the year.

Followed immediately with a nifty snag from Smith. (Chara should've passed!)

Good gravy my favorite team could be playing for the Cup!

(literally, if they won game 4)

sig-1.png

I had some free time last night

CCBPOW.png

let me know if any of these are wrong. I have photographic evidence of most of these, but some of my research could only turn up written evidence from message boards.

PvO6ZWJ.png

So Iggy was the last to touch it. All I remember that night was the crazyness in the stands, didn't see him actually pick it up until the CBC montage after Game 7.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Memo to the Sharks: You're aiming for the net, not the other team. Seriously, like last year against the Hawks, the Sharks are getting their shots blocked a high amount of times. That cannot happen; this isn't hunting where you are supposed shoot bullets into the objects, you gotta get pucks to the net if they want to pull the comeback against the 'Nucks.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Meh, Sharks are doing the same thing to the Canucks. In game 3, Salo had 9 shots of his blocked, only 1 of 12 got through. Right place at the right time, more than anything.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Meh, Sharks are doing the same thing to the Canucks. In game 3, Salo had 9 shots of his blocked, only 1 of 12 got through. Right place at the right time, more than anything.

I guess I'm just frustrated, like it happened a lot during all the power plays in the 1st. Here's hoping tonight is a beginning of a big comeback.

BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

I had some free time last night

CCBPOW.png

let me know if any of these are wrong. I have photographic evidence of most of these, but some of my research could only turn up written evidence from message boards.

In both cases, there is a slight correlation between touching the cup and winning the Cup.

PoW: .051

CCB: .098

Overall: .066

Of course these values are completely meaningless since they are not at all significant, and, obviously, there is no causation here as talent has infinitely more to do with it, but it's funny that teams who touched the trophy are slightly more likely to have gone on to win the Cup.

2-1 sharks.

edit: ^^^^ It was a 2-on-0, they probably would've scored anyway. Bad decision, but yeah, at least he tried, I guess.

Yeah, tough spot for him, but he will get the blame for it.

Also Vlasic got hurt on a follow through of a shot by Burrows. Is it true that when a stick on a shot follow through clips someone, high sticking isn't called? Just making sure.

BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2-1 sharks.

edit: ^^^^ It was a 2-on-0, they probably would've scored anyway. Bad decision, but yeah, at least he tried, I guess.

Yeah, tough spot for him, but he will get the blame for it.

Also Vlasic got hurt on a follow through of a shot by Burrows. Is it true that when a stick on a shot follow through clips someone, high sticking isn't called? Just making sure.

It is true. Correct call was (miraculously) made.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

The Sharks are redefining 'choke' for generations to come.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived