CCSLC Community NFL Mock Draft

Gary

Give him Dareus. The guy has a legitimate reason for not being here. Infared hasn't made his pick yet, so I say give it to him.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If opinions matter, I vote he can. Infrared might not even have seen the Watt pick yet, and it's absurd that Dareus isn't off the board yet.

It is absurd. My opinion is if he made a pick other than Dareus before he took Dareus then the original pick should stand. You don't get a mulligan. It's no different than me changing my mind and deciding I want to cancel the trade and move back to picking sixth.

To be fair it was me that picked for him than an hour later, but if this were the real draft this wouldn't happen, so people what should be done? Should we go ahead and go with tj4eck's pick or stay with my pick?

I'm not going to be "that guy" and pitch a bitch over this. That said, we do need to come up with some sort of system to avoid what happened yesterday. A lot of us spent a good deal of time waiting around last night.

BB52Big.jpg

Had he chosen Watt then changed his mind, I'd say saddle him with Watt. But, we can't be expected to be available 24/7. He was only MIA for a few hours last night. I think between 10 or 11 at night and 8 in the morning, that's dead time.

Perhaps if you know you're gonna be out of pocket for several hours and think your pick might be coming up, you send Gary your big board with the order of guys you want him to select for you. And then after one hour of you being on the clock, Gary selects for you.

Had he chosen Watt then changed his mind, I'd say saddle him with Watt. But, we can't be expected to be available 24/7. He was only MIA for a few hours last night. I think between 10 or 11 at night and 8 in the morning, that's dead time.

Fair enough.

BB52Big.jpg

I'll be checking back for the next 15 minutes or so, so if you want to swing that trade, Infra, let me know. If not, I'll be back to make pick #17.

Check your PM.

The Browns are considering another trade.

Back atcha.

1. Carolina Panthers( dwertman) Blaine Gabbert, Quarterback, Missouri

2. Denver Broncos(nash61) Nick Fairley, Defensive Tackle, Auburn

3. Buffalo Bills(Jahgee) Cam Newton, Quarterback, Auburn

4. Cincinnati Bengals(fnz)- A.J Green, Wide Receiver, Georgia

5. Arizona Cardinals(AJM) Von Miller, Line Backer, Texas A&M

6. Houston Texans(NEW.ERA)(From Cleveland) Patrick Peterson, Cornerback, LSU

7. San Francisco 49ers(ninersdd) Prince Amukamara, Cornerback, Nebraska

8. Tennessee Titans(AnythingChicago) Colin Kaepernick, Quarterback, Nevada

9. St. Louis Rams(Rams80)(From Dallas) Julio Jones, Wide Receiver, Alabama

10. Washington Redskins(tj4eck) Marcell Dareus, Defensive Tackle, Alabama

11. New England Patriots(DDR)(From Cleveland via Houston) Robert Quinn, Defensive End, North Carolina

12. Minnesota Vikings(Dorshak) On the Clock

13. Detroit Lions(Gary.)

14. Dallas Cowboys(Billy B.)(From St. Louis)

15. Miami Dolphins(NJTank)

16. Jacksonville Jaguars(Island_Style)

17. Cleveland Browns(Infared41)(From New England via Oakland)

18. San Diego Chargers(Lights Out)

19. New York Giants(anythinglogos)

20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers(Jahgee)

21. Kansas City Chiefs(dwertman)

22. Indianapolis Colts(chuckymack)

23. Philadelphia Eagles(BigEd76)

24. New Orleans Saints(Seadragon76)

25. Seattle Seahawks(Brendan)

26. Baltimore Ravens(DC_Doubt)

27. Atlanta Falcons(The Fixer)

28. New England Patriots(DDR)

29. Chicago Bears(Kevin W.)

30. New York Jets(The_Cuj)

31. Pittsburgh Steelers(AnythingChicago)

32. Green Bay Packers(NEW.ERA

How many rounds are we doing?

2 I have to update this to 2 rounds

Edit: What were all the 2nd round trades?

Second round picks: I have Denver's two picks, the Browns pick, Houston's pick, and New England's pick.

I traded Josh Cribbs to Denver for their two second rounders, I traded the #6 to Houston for the 11th pick overall and their second rounder, and my 11th pick overall to New England for the 17th pick overall and their second round pick.

Sorry to make this so difficult but I have a team to build here. :D

BB52Big.jpg

The Dolphins accept the Carson Palmer trade and eagerly await being on the clock.

Though an adjustment needs to made in deal, the Dolphins second round pick went to Denver for Stabby McFimagen. So if you are still intersted a 3rd this year, and a 1st & 3rd in 2012.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived