CCSLC Community NFL Mock Draft

Gary

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess it's my turn since I have New Orleans.

Now, with the Saints, it seems that the biggest need is on Defensive End. But, the most likely target for this pick, Purdue's Ryan Kerrigan, was already taken... But, there is someone who hasn't been taken yet.

With the 24th pick in the CCSLC Community NFL Mock Draft, the New Orleans Saints select...

J.J Watt, Defensive End from Wisconsin.

After Bowers and Quinn, he's the best availible DE in the draft. For him to fall this far to the Saints is a great steal.

I'd give him till 9:30, then give him Jake Locker of a Lineman

Of a lineman? So you give him a lineman who only completes 54% of his blocks? That's not very good. Maybe you meant or... ;)

Thanks smartass

The Buccaneers and Chargers have a trade

Bucs recieve

Darren Sproles

82nd overall pick (3rd round pick)

2012 2nd round pick

Chargers recieve

51st overall pick (2nd round pick)

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Of a lineman? So you give him a lineman who only completes 54% of his blocks? That's not very good. Maybe you meant or... ;)

Thanks smartypants

Smartypants? Damn, I thought I signed up for a sports logos web forum, not a 2nd grade class.

25yzwqg.png

Thanks smartypants

Smartypants? Damn, I thought I signed up for a sports logos web forum, not a 2nd grade class.

Fine, smartass

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Thanks smartypants

Neither of you are entertaining enough for a public fight.

BB52Big.jpg

Thanks smartypants

Fine, smartass

Pottymouth. ^_^

25yzwqg.png

It's still better than Alex Barron. Hahahahahaha...oh I made myself sad.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

And in the midst of this drama...

The Buccaneers and Chargers have a trade

Bucs recieve

Darren Sproles

82nd overall pick (3rd round pick)

2012 2nd round pick

Chargers recieve

51st overall pick (2nd round pick)

I can confirm this trade.

The Bucs get the better side of this trade, but only because of the 2012 second round pick.

And do those 2012 pick trades carry on to next year?

25yzwqg.png

Thanks smartypants

Fine, smartass

Pottymouth. ^_^

You are a thej.jpg

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Thanks smartypants

Fine, smartass

Pottymouth. ^_^

You are a thej.jpg

I'm a wet dog being saved by a guy in pilot goggles? What?

25yzwqg.png

The Bucs get the better side of this trade, but only because of the 2012 second round pick.

And do those 2012 pick trades carry on to next year?

Hell if I know. Anyway, I'm banking on our second-rounder being low. If the draft goes well for the Chargers IRL then they won't have too many pressing needs going into the 2012 draft anyway. The Bolts have a pretty stacked roster as it is.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Thanks smartypants

Fine, smartass

Pottymouth. ^_^

You are a thej.jpg

I'm a wet dog being saved by a guy in pilot goggles? What?

You never saw The Jerk, dear lord, you are a shut-in

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Archived