CCSLC Community NFL Mock Draft

Gary

LaConfora is reporting that the Dolphins might grab Kaepernick at 15, and if it does happen does that vindicate him going at 8 in this draft :therock:

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd give him till 9:30, then give him Jake Locker of a Lineman

Of a lineman? So you give him a lineman who only completes 54% of his blocks? That's not very good. Maybe you meant or... ;)

Thanks smartypants

Smartypants? Damn, I thought I signed up for a sports logos web forum, not a 2nd grade class.

Fine, smartass

Pottymouth. ^_^

You are a thej.jpg

I'm a wet dog being saved by a guy in pilot goggles? What?

You never saw The Jerk, dear lord, you are a shut-in

No, I believe that makes you a "shut-in" because that comment implies that you sit around watching a whole bunch of movies.

25yzwqg.png

LaConfora is reporting that the Dolphins might grab Kaepernick at 15, and if it does happen does that vindicate him going at 8 in this draft :therock:

Really? They already have one bust at QB, they don't need another one.

You're psychic? I wasn't aware of this.

Do us all a favor and stop acting like you are the all-knowing genie of college football, Clippers' basketball, and all the usual. No one gave Kurt Warner a chance, either, and look what he did.

25yzwqg.png

Really? They already have one bust at QB, they don't need another one.

After re-reading it i think its just more his opinion then anything but here is link.

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Also, Jaghee and AnythingChicago: knock it off. You're ruining the draft with what amounts to the verbal equivalent of a slap fight. You're both thoroughly lame. And speaking of movie references, everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your souls.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Also, Jaghee and AnythingChicago: knock it off. You're ruining the draft with what amounts to the verbal equivalent of a slap fight. You're both thoroughly lame. And speaking of movie references, everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your souls.

imagesCAADG7QJ.jpg

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

If he goes at 15 to Miami I'd say it vindicates it a little but not entirely. I don't think he's as big a reach as everyone else but there's just no way he is top ten in the draft material.

BB52Big.jpg

We should try to do all seven rounds even if we don't finish before the draft

At the pace we're going right now we'd be lucky to finish seven rounds before the Super Bowl.

It's worth a shot

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

imagesCAADG7QJ.jpg

Will you please knock it off? We were nice enough to let you participate in this so how about you stop behaving like a moron and act like you've been somewhere.

BB52Big.jpg

We should try to do all seven rounds even if we don't finish before the draft

At the pace we're going right now we'd be lucky to finish seven rounds before the Super Bowl.

It's worth a shot

It wouldn't make sense. We wouldn't be able to finish before the actual draft. And it would take far too much research come sixth and seventh rounds.

I stayed calm for you, LO. Happy?

25yzwqg.png

I was kinda hoping someone would comment on the pick I made for the Saints... and I all got was the equivilent of a sissified slap fight between two users.

Though to be fair, I don't get the picture of the wet dog either.

I was kinda hoping someone would comment on the pick I made for the Saints... and I all got was the equivilent of a sissified slap fight between two users.

Yeah, sorry about that. Consider that all of my feelings toward Jahgee spurted out...I couldn't help myself.

I'll make sure to ignore it next time. I'd better be careful if I want to still be able to post here and use the boards' vast resources.

25yzwqg.png

This is considered "staying calm"?

Do us all a favor and stop acting like you are the all-knowing genie of college football, Clippers' basketball, and all the usual.

Looks more to me like you're STILL butthurt that I called your pick a reach, even though it clearly was. Regardless, it's time to stop arguing and get back on track so we can finally finish the first round.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I would've commented, but I was too busy removing JJ Watt from the top of my draft board. Good pick. Can't believe he fell this far.

And I don't think the wet dog had anything to do with anything, except it was a still shot from the movie The Jerk. I think it could've been any shot from that movie. No significance to that particular shot.

This is considered "staying calm"?

Do us all a favor and stop acting like you are the all-knowing genie of college football, Clippers' basketball, and all the usual. No one gave Kurt Warner a chance, either, and look what he did.

Looks more to me like you're butthurt that I don't think Colin Kaepernick is nearly as great as you do, even though you probably never even heard of him until mock drafts started coming out.

Just for the record, I watched a Nevada-New Mexico game on ESPN on at about Week 2. I like him a whole lot.

25yzwqg.png

Alright update!! Seattle is now on the clock and I'll send Brendan a PM to get this going.

1. Carolina Panthers( dwertman) Blaine Gabbert, Quarterback, Missouri

2. Denver Broncos(nash61) Nick Fairley, Defensive Tackle, Auburn

3. Buffalo Bills(Jahgee) Cam Newton, Quarterback, Auburn

4. Cincinnati Bengals(fnz)- A.J Green, Wide Receiver, Georgia

5. Arizona Cardinals(AJM) Von Miller, Line Backer, Texas A&M

6. Houston Texans(NEW.ERA)(From Cleveland) Patrick Peterson, Cornerback, LSU

7. San Francisco 49ers(ninersdd) Prince Amukamara, Cornerback, Nebraska

8. Tennessee Titans(AnythingChicago) Colin Kaepernick, Quarterback, Nevada

9. St. Louis Rams(Rams80)(From Dallas) Julio Jones, Wide Receiver, Alabama

10. Washington Redskins(tj4eck) Marcell Dareus, Defensive Tackle, Alabama

11. New England Patriots(DDR)(From Cleveland via Houston) Robert Quinn, Defensive End, North Carolina

12. Minnesota Vikings(Dorshak) Jake Locker, Quarterback, Washington

13. Detroit Lions(Gary.) Tyron Smith, Offensive Tackle, Southern California

14. Dallas Cowboys(Billy B.)(From St. Louis) Anthony Castonzo, Offensive Tackle, Boston College

15. San Diego Chargers(Lights Out)(From Miami) Cameron Jordan, Defensive End, California

16. Jacksonville Jaguars(Island_Style) Christian Ponder, Quarterback, Florida State

17. Cleveland Browns(Infared41)(From New England via Oakland) Ryan Kerrigen, Defensive End Purdue

18. Miami Dolphins(NJ Tank)(From San Diego) Mark Ingram, Runningback, Alabama

19. New York Giants(anythinglogos) Mike Pouncey, Guard, Florida

20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers(Jahgee) DaQuan Bowers, Defensive End, Clemson

21. Kansas City Chiefs(dwertman) Danny Watkins, Guard, Baylor

22. Indianapolis Colts(chuckymack) Gabe Carimi, Offensive Tackle, Wisconsin

23. Philadelphia Eagles(BigEd76) Jimmy Smith, Cornerback, Colorado

24. New Orleans Saints(Seadragon76) J.J. Watt, Defensive End, Wisconsin

25. Seattle Seahawks(Brendan)

26. Baltimore Ravens(DC_Doubt)

27. Atlanta Falcons(The Fixer)

28. New England Patriots(DDR)

29. Chicago Bears(Kevin W.)

30. New York Jets(The_Cuj)

31. Pittsburgh Steelers(AnythingChicago)

32. Green Bay Packers(NEW.ERA)

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I would've commented, but I was too busy removing JJ Watt from the top of my draft board. Good pick. Can't believe he fell this far.

And I don't think the wet dog had anything to do with anything, except it was a still shot from the movie The Jerk. I think it could've been any shot from that movie. No significance to that particular shot.

Sorry, man. I was shocked to see him fall that far and into my lap. It just seemed weird that Kerrigan and Jordan, who by ESPN's rankings are a little lower rated then Watt, would already be gone while Watt was still there.

I also wonder what kind of drugs is AnythingChicago on for taking Kaepernick with the 8th pick? That might be the biggest stretch in the history of stretches... I honestly think Kaepernick is a 2nd-3rd round pick. The guy is a system QB and, from all the games that all of us football fans have seen, system QB's tend to falter when they get into the NFL.

Archived