CCSLC Community NFL Mock Draft

Gary

And it would take far too much research come sixth and seventh rounds.

Seriously. The Rams are thinking about drafting a mahou shoujo in Round 2 (if they can't get a good DT or Safety). If you forced them to do all 7, they damn well would be offering contracts to people who are not normally football players.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is considered "staying calm"?

You're psychic? I wasn't aware of this.

Do us all a favor and stop acting like you are the all-knowing genie of college football, Clippers' basketball, and all the usual. No one gave Kurt Warner a chance, either, and look what he did.

Looks more to me like you're butthurt that I don't think Colin Kaepernick is nearly as great as you do, even though you probably never even heard of him until mock drafts started coming out.

Just for the record, I watched a Nevada-New Mexico game on ESPN on at about Week 2. I like him a whole lot.

Of course he looked good against New Mexico. Everybody looked good against New Mexico last season.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I was kinda hoping someone would comment on the pick I made for the Saints... and I all got was the equivilent of a sissified slap fight between two users.

Though to be fair, I don't get the picture of the wet dog either.

I would've commented, but I was too busy removing JJ Watt from the top of my draft board. Good pick. Can't believe he fell this far.

And I don't think the wet dog had anything to do with anything, except it was a still shot from the movie The Jerk. I think it could've been any shot from that movie. No significance to that particular shot.

The dog's name in the movie was s**t head. Not that I'm condoning it, but it wasn't bad work for whichever one of those clowns it was that posted it.

BB52Big.jpg

Seattle selects Nick Fairley.

Pete Caroll will put an end to those questions about his work ethic.

He's long gone; he went #2 to Denver.

damn, long day not sure how i missed that.

Seattle takes Muhammad Wilkinson.

Also, this got buried in the AnythingChicago/Jaghee slapfight from earlier:

The Buccaneers and Chargers have a trade

Bucs recieve

Darren Sproles

82nd overall pick (3rd round pick)

2012 2nd round pick

Chargers recieve

51st overall pick (2nd round pick)

I can confirm this trade.

If we can get DCINTHEHOUSEW/OADOUBT to pick, The Fixer's always around, then I'll pick right away, and then we're at #29. Still not good, but we can make us some ground.

Update up in hurr! If everyone cooperates we could very well get this done by Draft time.

1. Carolina Panthers( dwertman) Blaine Gabbert, Quarterback, Missouri

2. Denver Broncos(nash61) Nick Fairley, Defensive Tackle, Auburn

3. Buffalo Bills(Jahgee) Cam Newton, Quarterback, Auburn

4. Cincinnati Bengals(fnz)- A.J Green, Wide Receiver, Georgia

5. Arizona Cardinals(AJM) Von Miller, Line Backer, Texas A&M

6. Houston Texans(NEW.ERA)(From Cleveland) Patrick Peterson, Cornerback, LSU

7. San Francisco 49ers(ninersdd) Prince Amukamara, Cornerback, Nebraska

8. Tennessee Titans(AnythingChicago) Colin Kaepernick, Quarterback, Nevada

9. St. Louis Rams(Rams80)(From Dallas) Julio Jones, Wide Receiver, Alabama

10. Washington Redskins(tj4eck) Marcell Dareus, Defensive Tackle, Alabama

11. New England Patriots(DDR)(From Cleveland via Houston) Robert Quinn, Defensive End, North Carolina

12. Minnesota Vikings(Dorshak) Jake Locker, Quarterback, Washington

13. Detroit Lions(Gary.) Tyron Smith, Offensive Tackle, Southern California

14. Dallas Cowboys(Billy B.)(From St. Louis) Anthony Castonzo, Offensive Tackle, Boston College

15. San Diego Chargers(Lights Out)(From Miami) Cameron Jordan, Defensive End, California

16. Jacksonville Jaguars(Island_Style) Christian Ponder, Quarterback, Florida State

17. Cleveland Browns(Infared41)(From New England via Oakland) Ryan Kerrigen, Defensive End Purdue

18. Miami Dolphins(NJ Tank)(From San Diego) Mark Ingram, Runningback, Alabama

19. New York Giants(anythinglogos) Mike Pouncey, Guard, Florida

20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers(Jahgee) DaQuan Bowers, Defensive End, Clemson

21. Kansas City Chiefs(dwertman) Danny Watkins, Guard, Baylor

22. Indianapolis Colts(chuckymack) Gabe Carimi, Offensive Tackle, Wisconsin

23. Philadelphia Eagles(BigEd76) Jimmy Smith, Cornerback, Colorado

24. New Orleans Saints(Seadragon76) J.J. Watt, Defensive End, Wisconsin

25. Seattle Seahawks(Brendan) Muhammad Wilkinson, Defensive End, Temple

26. Baltimore Ravens(DC_Doubt) Corey Liuget, Defensive Tackle, Illinois

27. Atlanta Falcons(The Fixer)

28. New England Patriots(DDR)

29. Chicago Bears(Kevin W.)

30. New York Jets(The_Cuj)

31. Pittsburgh Steelers(AnythingChicago)

32. Green Bay Packers(NEW.ERA)

The Fixer and the Falcons are up!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Since this draft is starting to become a joke, I'll gladly trade Norv Turner for one of the next few picks. :P

Joking, of course - a bag of footballs would be a ridiculous haul in return for Norv's "talents."

The great thing about the Kaepernick pick is that we all know some team is going to do something equally "questionable" in the real draft. Probably Buffalo.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/28/source-kaepernick-is-no-1-qb-on-raiders-draft-board/

Looks like the Raiders are looking to make Kaepernick a first round pick for real...I guess things can only go up after Jamarcus.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

With the 26th pick the NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select Corey Liuget. Defensive Tackle, Illinois.

I'm not sure how much the Ravens need a tackle, but I really like Liuget. Seeing him play every week, I think nhe's going to be a very good NFL player. Same goes for Mikel Leshoure, that guy will be a good NFL running back. Martez Wilson, I'll just say I think he should have came back for his senior year. And there's my quick rundown of the key Illinois prospects in the draft.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

With the 26th pick the NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select Corey Liuget. Defensive Tackle, Illinois.

I'm not sure how much the Ravens need a tackle, but I really like Liuget. Seeing him play every week, I think nhe's going to be a very good NFL player. Same goes for Mikel Leshoure, that guy will be a good NFL running back. Martez Wilson, I'll just say I think he should have came back for his senior year. And there's my quick rundown of the key Illinois prospects in the draft.

I have a buddy who is a big Ravens fan and he swears they need could use a DT because Ngata plays DE in their 3-4. Also, gotta take the best available player on the board sometimes haha.

90758391980.gif

With the 27th pick the NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select Aldon Smith, Defensive End, Missouri,

I'm really surprised he fell this far. He was #5 on Todd McShay's final mock. He's a great player, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Mizzou fan. Good talent late in the draft

Since this draft is starting to become a joke, I'll gladly trade Norv Turner for one of the next few picks. :P

Joking, of course - a bag of footballs would be a ridiculous haul in return for Norv's "talents."

The great thing about the Kaepernick pick is that we all know some team is going to do something equally "questionable" in the real draft. Probably Buffalo.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/28/source-kaepernick-is-no-1-qb-on-raiders-draft-board/

Looks like the Raiders are looking to make Kaepernick a first round pick for real...I guess things can only go up after Jamarcus.

Told ya. B)

BB52Big.jpg

With the 27th pick the NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select Aldon Smith, Defensive End, Missouri,

I'm really surprised he fell this far. He was #5 on Todd McShay's final mock. He's a great player, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Mizzou fan. Good talent late in the draft

That's a very good pick. He should be a huge impact.

DDR and the New England Patriots on the clock. I'm looking for some secondary help for the Pats. Texas' Aaron Williams, maybe? OL and WRs are also on New England's wish list.

25yzwqg.png

I was tempted to add a 3-4 DE, and truth be told, if Liuget, Watt or Wilkerson were available, I would've. But I'm gonna help out the O-Line. With that said, with the 28th pick in the first round, the New England Patriots select:

Nate Solder, OT, Colorado

With the 29th pick the NFL Draft, the Chicago Bears select Stefen Wisniewski, Center, Penn State.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived