CCSLC Community NFL Mock Draft

Gary

Kreutz is getting up there in years. I might as well get someone good who will be ready to replace him.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the 29th pick the NFL Draft, the Chicago Bears select Stefen Wisniewski, Center, Penn State.

wow really? You're free to pick whoever you want, but as a Bears fan-I rather have a Tackle than an understudy to Kreutz

As a third Bears fan, I concur. You should have drafted a D-lineman because there are not many elite O-lineman left at this stage. But I'd rather have you pick a 2nd round caliber O-lineman than a backup center who will sit on the bench for the next 3 years. The Bears lead O-line help, like, now. As we've already seen, Cutler doesn't work well under pressure.

Cujo on the clock.

25yzwqg.png

Kevin- I absolutely agree with you that we need to draft a Center to take over for Kreutz but we have so many other needs, and havent had a 1st rounder in 2 years. I say DL in the 1st, and then get O line in the 2nd. I also want to see a corner and a Wideout thrown in there. jerry Angelo will screw it up though

Well, :censored:. I screwed up, then. At least it's not the real thing.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Almost done the first round guys.

1. Carolina Panthers( dwertman) Blaine Gabbert, Quarterback, Missouri

2. Denver Broncos(nash61) Nick Fairley, Defensive Tackle, Auburn

3. Buffalo Bills(Jahgee) Cam Newton, Quarterback, Auburn

4. Cincinnati Bengals(fnz)- A.J Green, Wide Receiver, Georgia

5. Arizona Cardinals(AJM) Von Miller, Line Backer, Texas A&M

6. Houston Texans(NEW.ERA)(From Cleveland) Patrick Peterson, Cornerback, LSU

7. San Francisco 49ers(ninersdd) Prince Amukamara, Cornerback, Nebraska

8. Tennessee Titans(AnythingChicago) Colin Kaepernick, Quarterback, Nevada

9. St. Louis Rams(Rams80)(From Dallas) Julio Jones, Wide Receiver, Alabama

10. Washington Redskins(tj4eck) Marcell Dareus, Defensive Tackle, Alabama

11. New England Patriots(DDR)(From Cleveland via Houston) Robert Quinn, Defensive End, North Carolina

12. Minnesota Vikings(Dorshak) Jake Locker, Quarterback, Washington

13. Detroit Lions(Gary.) Tyron Smith, Offensive Tackle, Southern California

14. Dallas Cowboys(Billy B.)(From St. Louis) Anthony Castonzo, Offensive Tackle, Boston College

15. San Diego Chargers(Lights Out)(From Miami) Cameron Jordan, Defensive End, California

16. Jacksonville Jaguars(Island_Style) Christian Ponder, Quarterback, Florida State

17. Cleveland Browns(Infared41)(From New England via Oakland) Ryan Kerrigen, Defensive End Purdue

18. Miami Dolphins(NJ Tank)(From San Diego) Mark Ingram, Runningback, Alabama

19. New York Giants(anythinglogos) Mike Pouncey, Guard, Florida

20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers(Jahgee) DaQuan Bowers, Defensive End, Clemson

21. Kansas City Chiefs(dwertman) Danny Watkins, Guard, Baylor

22. Indianapolis Colts(chuckymack) Gabe Carimi, Offensive Tackle, Wisconsin

23. Philadelphia Eagles(BigEd76) Jimmy Smith, Cornerback, Colorado

24. New Orleans Saints(Seadragon76) J.J. Watt, Defensive End, Wisconsin

25. Seattle Seahawks(Brendan) Muhammad Wilkinson, Defensive End, Temple

26. Baltimore Ravens(DC_Doubt) Corey Liuget, Defensive Tackle, Illinois

27. Atlanta Falcons(The Fixer) Aldon Smith, Defensive End, Missouri

28. New England Patriots(DDR) Nate Solder, Offensive Tackle, Colorado

29. Chicago Bears(Kevin W.) Stefen Wisniewski, Center, Penn State

30. New York Jets(The_Cuj) Phil Taylor, Defensive Tackle, Baylor

31. Pittsburgh Steelers(AnythingChicago) Aaron Williams, Cornerback, Texas

32. Green Bay Packers(NEW.ERA)

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

With the 30th pick of the first round, the New York Jets select Phil Taylor, defensive tackle, Baylor.

I could definitely see this happening tonight for reals, yo.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

With the 32nd Pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Green Bay Packers select OLB/DE Brooks Reed, Arizona

This now concludes the first round of the draft.

:cry: :cry:

With the 32nd Pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Green Bay Packers select OLB/DE Brooks Reed, Arizona

This now concludes the first round of the draft.

:cry: :cry:

I hope he's still around at 32nd tonight. Him and Clay. WOOOOOO!!

They'd be a truly beastly combo, but seeing one of my Wildcats play for a team I hate always hurts. I'm glad that Rob Gronkowski had such a good rookie season, but I wish it hadn't been for the Patriots.

I'm cool with Brooks Reed to the Pack.

Alright, back in action. Kinda want to stick to the draft plan and go with a 3-4 DE. Kinda want to go with a vanity pick and take an RB or a WR.

Eff it. Gotta put the team on my back, doo!

With the first pick of the second round of the Mock Draft, the New England Patriots select:

Mikel Leshoure, RB, Illinois

How does the 2nd Round breakdown?

I think Gary was taking care of it. All I know, is I'm done, and I think most NE fans would be pretty happy with my haul:

OLB Robert Quinn

OT Nate Solder

RB Mikel Leshoure

Not bad at all.

How does the 2nd Round breakdown?

I think Gary was taking care of it. All I know, is I'm done, and I think most NE fans would be pretty happy with my haul:

OLB Robert Quinn

OT Nate Solder

RB Mikel Leshoure

Not bad at all.

Unfortunately i'm in San Diego and don't have my laptop with me as it has all the information, probably won't be back to it til tomorrow morning

I can get it all sorted out. Nobody make any picks until I have it all up and running :P

It'd be cool if someone could give me a rundown on all the second round deals.

Archived