CCSLC Community NFL Mock Draft

Gary

I could actually see Dalton here but wow Kaepernick always good to see some intrigue.

Yeah, I had trouble with that. I decided Kaepernick because of his extraordinary throwing ability (which should work well with the Titan's speedy recievers) and his speed (although he is not as speedy as Young, Tennessee seems to work well with a speedy QB).

And Jake Locker will never be a good NFL QB. He will end up retiring very early. You can quote me on that.

25yzwqg.png

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never mind.

Admit it, you were about to make an argument for picking Kellen Moore over Kaepernick weren't you? :D

No, I was going to say that Kaepernick was one hell of a reach but the post came off as too rude. Sorry to disappoint. B)

You should have left it up. You were right.

BB52Big.jpg

That Kaepernick pick is ridiculous. If you think he's a legit franchise QB, then great. But to take him at 8 is just stupid. I know this is a mock draft, but c'mon. Trade back into the end of the first and take him at 28.

Since this draft is starting to become a joke, I'll gladly trade Norv Turner for one of the next few picks. :P

Joking, of course - a bag of footballs would be a ridiculous haul in return for Norv's "talents."

How about a Rivers Camo Jersey

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Since this draft is starting to become a joke, I'll gladly trade Norv Turner for one of the next few picks. :P

Joking, of course - a bag of footballs would be a ridiculous haul in return for Norv's "talents."

The great thing about the Kaepernick pick is that we all know some team is going to do something equally "questionable" in the real draft. Probably Buffalo.

BB52Big.jpg

The great thing about the Kaepernick pick is that we all know some team is going to do something equally "questionable" in the real draft.

My money's on Jacksonville, because they do it every freaking year. So does Oakland, but Al at least had the dignity to trade out of the first round this year.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

The great thing about the Kaepernick pick is that we all know some team is going to do something equally "questionable" in the real draft.

My money's on Jacksonville, because they do it every freaking year. So does Oakland, but Al at least had the dignity to trade out of the first round this year.

No, Oakland doesn't have a first round pick because (WalterFootball joke warning) he didn't sacrifice enough of Oregon's virgin cheerleaders to please Pete Rozelle

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Archived