Sad Day In Basketball

Lee.

that's sad...i think i'll go to my room and cry now that i've wasted $100 on that bus trip to ND...and for what? :D

can ya smell the sarcasm? ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Ermmm....sorry, but I find myself not so much caring. Basketball's not my thing to start out with, let alone minor league basketball. Blehh. Sorry you lost your team, though.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Ermmm....sorry, but I find myself not so much caring. Basketball's not my thing to start out with, let alone minor league basketball. Blehh. Sorry you lost your team, though.

psssst....i think osilverbacks was joking.

And, why in the world was it "Minot City," anyway? It's Minot. Or, as I've heard, "Why not Minot?" (Followed by, "Let me tell you...")

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

awwwwwww god dammit.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Follow the link, Joel. It's not a joke. They moved at the request of the rest of the league.

Can you say...."UTAH CITY FREEZE"???

It's right on Our Sports Central, on the ABA page.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Follow the link, Joel. It's not a joke. They moved at the request of the rest of the league.

what i meant was that you were joking about the "sad day in basketball" part....i know the story is true.

Dude, I know how you feel. I will admit that I cried on that day April 13th, 1997. I cried like a 10 year old girl, and I'm not ashammed to admit it. If you know what happened that day, good, but it still hurts me inside. :cry:

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

what i meant was that you were joking about the "sad day in basketball" part....i know the story is true.

Well, truth be told, any day the ABA does something is a sad day in basketball.

I for one will be emailing the ownership of the franchise and requesting that the team keep the name Freeze, in memory of the storied history of the team and what it means to North Dakotans everywhere.

Or to ask for a return of the Snowbears moniker.

Or, as a compromise, to combine the two names into "FreeBears," and have Lynyrd Skynyrd play at halftime.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Well, truth be told, any day the ABA does something is a sad day in basketball.

I for one will be emailing the ownership of the franchise and requesting that the team keep the name Freeze, in memory of the storied history of the team and what it means to North Dakotans everywhere.

Or to ask for a return of the Snowbears moniker.

Or, as a compromise, to combine the two names into "FreeBears," and have Lynyrd Skynyrd play at halftime.

careful what you wish for... the snowbears are alive and kicking in Utah... its in the logos thread...HERE

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Regardless of which Care Bear they put on there, it would've easily been the best ABA logo out there.

The best ABA logo? You'd pick that over the Carolina Thunder's Hot Wheels logo? Or the Boston Frenzy's Hooking Shark? Or the Pittsburgh Hardhat's Pittsburgh Hardhat Guy? Or the Tijuana Diablo's um... Thingie?

Yeah, okay. I rescind my opposition.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived